need some reg key help

hi i am trying to make an key finder for msn but i have a lidle problem i want the script to first find and subkey and of that sub key find the bineri

$key1 = RegEnumKey("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\", 1)
MsgBox(4096, "First SubKey under HKLM\Software: ", $key1)
$var = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\"
MsgBox(4096, "Program files are in:", $var)

$key2 = $var+$key1

$bar = RegRead($key2, "ps:password")
MsgBox(4096, "the reg key is:", $var)

this doesnt work but i want to first go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\ and then pick the first subkey of it then use HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\ + the subkey to read the binary ps:password

i hope someone can help me :D

cheers

Matthy

Edited by Matthy

Replace HKEY_CURRENT_USER with HKCU and you should be good to go.

$key1 = RegEnumKey("HKCU\Software\AutoIt v3\", 1)
MsgBox(4096, "First SubKey under HKCU\Software\AutoIt v3\: ", $key1)
Edited by Uten

Replace HKEY_CURRENT_USER with HKCU and you should be good to go.

$key1 = RegEnumKey("HKCU\Software\AutoIt v3\", 1)
MsgBox(4096, "First SubKey under HKCU\Software\AutoIt v3\: ", $key1)
well that part works but i want him to find an subkey in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\

sow when he found that the subkey meaby is zapshit@hotmail.com (my email)

sow RegEnumKey("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\", 1) is zapshit@hotmail.com

but then i want him to read the reg file of for example HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\zapshit@hotmail.com and then the binary ps:password sow then you wil get

$code = RegRead($KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\[u]zapshit@hotmail.com[/u], "ps:password")
but i want him to detect the zapshit@hotmail.com part sow i dont have to insert the email but that he find that oud him self

does anyone understand me my enlish is not the best :D

Thx

Matthy

I understand that your 'english' isn't great, but could you be a little clear-er in what you'd like. Im trying to help you out, but I can't understand what your asking for.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

;Hit ok or 'Enter' key to continue.
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

HotKeySet("{ENTER}", "box")

GUICreate("Email Adress", 320, 60, @DesktopWidth/2-160, @DesktopHeight/2-45, -1)
$input = GUICtrlCreateInput( "", 10,  5, 300, 20)
GUICtrlCreateButton ("OK",  10, 30, 50)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "Box")

GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()

If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
Wend

Func Box()
$input2 = GUICtrlRead($input)
$Email = StringReplace($input2, "|", @CRLF)
$Data = RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\", $email)
MsgBox(4096,"",$Data)
EndFunc

Try that I guess... your not really clear in what you want...

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

to bad that it doesnt work I wanted somitng simulair to this because this doesn work

$key1 = RegRead ( (RegEnumKey("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\", 1) , "ps:password")
i want him to detect the key under Creds an then regread ps:password of the first key he finds sow if the key he finds zapshit@hotmail.com is then do

$key1 = RegRead ( HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\zapshit@hotmail.com" , "ps:password")

and if the email is santa@gmail.com then

$key1 = RegRead ( HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\santa@gmail.com" , "ps:password")

i want him to detect te lask key and then take the binary ps:password of it

is there an way to let this work above :D

Edited by Matthy

yes ive findaly got it :D:P;):evil::mad2: look

$key1 = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\"
$key2 = RegEnumKey( $key1 , 1)
$key3 = $key1 & $key2

MsgBox(4096, "test", $key3)

$Code = RegRead(  $key3 , "ps:password")

MsgBox(4096, "reg binary is", $Code)

this is what i meant :mad::x

still thanx for the help all btw how does some of you get there code colored ??? :D

If you did care to take a look at the helpfile and the sample I provided. You would see that you should use HKCU rather than HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Try to get a understanding of how to crawl (AS in use somthing supposed to be found on most systems: ==> HKCU\Software\AutoIt v3\) before you try to run (As in ==> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\ )

:"> hmm, shame on me the HKEY_CURRENT_USER is supposed to work according to the help file. :D

But the crawle and running thing is stille valide. Use somthing common before you try something special.