Post file or large ammounts of text.

I've been working on a configuration uitility for one of my projects. Its a php/mysql system.

I've started writing a remote access script to grab a bunch of information using INetGetSource.

All of the informations requests have been working great, its going to send data back which becomes a problem in somecases.

I've been trying to send back the content from an edit box which contain a couple hundred lines of characters, many of which would need escaping. I've tried using InetGetcapable(?) which still does not see to fix the problem. It appears as if the request is not completed or even possibly sent.

I've checked out a couple older posts which have mentioned using the xmlhttp request object, I attempted that and ended up with the same problem.

Inetgetsource returns blank when doing the requets, the xml request appears to send without error, but no post/get/request data is recieved.

Doing the same requests without the editbox data seems to work properly, sending minimal data from and inputbox or a label. Its just the editbox content which seems to break things.

Is there any other urlencode functions or possibly and encode/encryption functions which you could post and the decode via php?

I'd prefer to encrypt the information as well so the need for an ssl connection would be less.

It seems after more testing that its the "#" and "&" characters thats causing the data not to go.

$set = StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($edit),'#', '%23')
    $set = StringReplace($set, '&', '%26')
    $xml = ObjCreate("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
    $xml.Open("POST", "http://www.domain.com/script.php", False)
    $xml.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
    $xml.Send("action=set&test="&_INetExplorerCapable($set))

Appears to be working for me now, hopefully other characters are not bad either?

Edited by Emerica