My MouseClicks don't work...

Hello!

Today i've found strange thing for me - "MouseMove" command works fine, but then "MouseClick" the same position does not work - it moves pointer to another position and does nothing...

I tried to lower speed, change coord mode, but the result was the same - move ok, then move at x?y? and do nothing.

What can be the reason of this? May be active application blocks such actions?

Thanks for your attention )

Why do first Move the mouse?

You could do MouseClick only ....

Or you first move the mouse and then

MouseClick("left")

:D

Edited by Daniel W.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Hmm.. ))

Of course, first i used "MouseClick" only - but it did not work, so i decided to move the pointer before clicking (thought that the problem - wrong coords). The result is - moving right but clicking wrong.

The task is simple - i must click exact element in opened application (manually i can do it with ease).

When my "mouseClick" attempt was failed, as i wrote before, i started Auto It Window Info to see if there are clickable controls. But the needed element is no Control itself (the control is the big window around it), and i must autoclick it somehow...

sure...

Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
WinActivate ("Application Name")
;Sleep(1000)
;MouseMove(42,94,35)
MouseClick("left",42,94,1,35)

I think that the problem is not the code, but... ?

Opt("MouseCoordMode",0)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
WinActivate ("Application Name")
WinWaitActive("Application Name")
;Sleep(1000)
;MouseMove(42,94,35)
MouseClick("left",42,94,1,35)

maybe this :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]