can you run something minimized

hey

i was asking if i could run an script that opens internet explorer and log into hotmail and send an email witouth someone seeing it like you play an game and meanwile you run that script to send emails so you wont see it or at least to al that minimized sow you only see internet explorer next to the start

BTW is it also possible to remove the icon next to the clock? sow you only can close it in the prosses explorer

cant find this stuff in the help files

is that possible

Thx Matthy :D

Edited by Matthy

Yes it can all be done with Autoit... hidden if not minimized

you will need to use ( or should use ) IE.au3 library for controlling Internet Explorer ( not Firefox ) this is a proven way to accomplish what you want

you can learn alot here also ... there are 15 demo's on the IE.au3 Library. Beta version ( required) and SciTE editor ( just great to have )

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048#

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Also, if you plan to do it hidden/minimized your going to want to look into

☺ControlClick

☻ControlSend

those won't be necessary with IE.au3. as they don't work with controls in forms, and ie.au3 has functions for interacting with form elements. also, the visibility of the window (browser can be created with visible set to 0 using $oIE = _IECreate(0)) does not affect those functions within ie.au3...

:P

Well does it make a difference if your using firefox? :D

Because I've used these in Firefox and haven't had any notable problems

weard because i use ff to ;) but what is the IE then cant find an file like IE.au3 on my pc

still a bit noob in autoit compare to you you can almost write windows in this ldl prog :D

Edited by Matthy

lol this quite hard i dont even know how to send an tab in this lang isnt there an easyer way for someone who yust detected how to find an subkey

$key1 = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\"
$key2 = RegEnumKey( $key1 , 2)
$key3 = $key1 & $key2

MsgBox(4096, "test", $key3)

$Code = RegRead(  $key3 , "ps:password")

MsgBox(4096, "reg binary is", $Code)

this is all what i did now this is my best work sow if this is really hard meaby i shoudnt do this ?

Edited by Matthy

• Moderators

lol this quite hard i dont even know how to send an tab in this lang isnt there an easyer way for someone who yust detected how to find an subkey

$key1 = "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\Creds\"
$key2 = RegEnumKey( $key1 , 2)
$key3 = $key1 & $key2

MsgBox(4096, "test", $key3)

$Code = RegRead(  $key3 , "ps:password")

MsgBox(4096, "reg binary is", $Code)

this is all what i did now this is my best work sow if this is really hard meaby i shoudnt do this ?

Well I would say this.

If your having a problem, then quit scripting right now!!! And take the tutorial in the very first post that was given to you. And don't script ANYTHING until you have a basic understanding... I wish there was something like this http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048# when I first started using AutoIt.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

Can you explain for what purpose you want to hide the sending of and EMail while playing?

What info would need to be sent during playing a game on your PC ?

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

Can you explain for what purpose you want to hide the sending of and EMail while playing?

What info would need to be sent during playing a game on your PC ?

:D I'm guilty of only reading the very last post before mine (or I wouldn't have responded in anyway :D ).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

hey

i was asking if i could run an script that opens internet explorer and log into hotmail and send an email witouth someone seeing it like you play an game and meanwile you run that script to send emails so you wont see it or at least to al that minimized sow you only see internet explorer next to the start

BTW is it also possible to remove the icon next to the clock? sow you only can close it in the prosses explorer

cant find this stuff in the help files

is that possible

Thx Matthy :D

Doesn't this sound like a script which could trigger:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27585

:D

@NTKBO: Nah, false positive.

2 legimate uses of this thing:

1) Botting

2) Conversing with friends during the game using e-mail.

I used to want to do something like this back in my botting days....

#)

edit: even though I sniff a 3rd usage of this thing, though there is no proof that he could be doing that.

Edited by nfwu

damm that voice is really inoing i mean it tells you way to fast what to do i really cant follow it and when hes talking the whole system doesnt reacact anymore at al and the IE.au3 file is hard to find he goes to the worng page cant this be included in the next versoin of autoit123

and is there an way to let him stop talking an meaby get an mgsbox of the things hes saying its yust way to fast for me

Thx for the help ive got

BTW i really didnt knuw you could sow much with this prog like 3d pong :D

Edited by Matthy

• Developers

damm that voice is really inoing i mean it tells you way to fast what to do i really cant follow it and when hes talking the whole system doesnt reacact anymore at al and the IE.au3 file is hard to find he goes to the worng page cant this be included in the next versoin of autoit123

and is there an way to let him stop talking an meaby get an mgsbox of the things hes saying its yust way to fast for me

Thx for the help ive got

BTW i really didnt knuw you could sow much with this prog like 3d pong :D

@Matthy,

You haven't answer my question yet .... http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=195837

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

@Matthy,

You haven't answer my question yet .... http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=195837

ow sorry totaly forgot want to steal something secret of an good friend of mine an password binary of msn for the fun :D

btw to click the new message button in hotmail you know i thougth ide had to use this

IEClickImg($o_object, $s_linkText = "Nieuw", $s_mode = "alt", $i_index = 0, $f_wait = 1)

does somone get me? and know how to use the IEClickImg function

• Developers

ow sorry totaly forgot want to steal something secret of an good friend of mine an password binary of msn for the fun :D

And how do you do this exactly ?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.