Mouse rapidfire clicker

I have been toiling over this for a while...

I want to make a program that would go as follows

Hold the mouse button down for about a second and nothing major happens... one single click

After one second i want the mouse to click rapidly (doubleclick speed) until the mouse button has been released.

Also, i would like it all hotkeyed, escape to exit, pause to pause the program (a panic button just in case) and F5 to enable/disable the rapidfire clicking

if somone could shed some ideas on this, i would apprieate it. I cant seem to think of any way to make the program register a mouse being heald down after the command for the mouse to be released ahs been sent...

Sorry, but this is not a general support forum. The pink bar above displays that quite clearly, don't you think?

Please post in the V3 Support forum.

#)

edit:

v3 Scripts and Scraps

A forum to share your cools scripts, User Defined Functions and applications with others.

This is NOT a general support forum!

I want to make a program that would go as follows

Then go make it.

if somone could shed some ideas on this, i would apprieate it

Some clever stuff with _IsPressed will do the trick.

Also, i would like it all hotkeyed, escape to exit, pause to pause the program (a panic button just in case) and F5 to enable/disable the rapidfire clicking

Look at HotKeySet.

We are not your scripting slaves.

We will help people who have shown to us that they are worth helping (i.e. have done some work themselves).

Script requests will most of the time be ignored.

Thank you.

#)

Edited by nfwu

• 10 years later...

Jonathan,

Sound interested, You are thing to create a software to control auto mouse activity similar to AutoClicker, Ghost Mouse Auto Clicker or Advance Mouse Auto Clicker. 

Interesting point is that you are making a specific feature that might be not avialable in all software that have been already released in market.

Hold the mouse button down for about a second and nothing major happens... one single click

After one second i want the mouse to click rapidly (doubleclick speed) until the mouse button has been release

and also control this campaign like start, pause , stop and restart.  

• Moderators

@boezi this is the last time you are warned about necro-ing 10 year old posts, my patience is just about gone. The next one earns you a holiday from the forum.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!