EVE-Online Mining Bot.

Andraax

With the AutoIt windows info thing, it can be frozen by a key combination, I forget what, it says right on it though.. so I should be able to use it in full screen but I'm not sure how.. the numbers for the pixel stuff doesn't make sense to me at all.. like in

Until PixelGetColor(56, 73) = Dec("E6E6E6") ; 15132390

I have no clue what to do with that.. I'm guessing that 56, 73 has to do with coordinates but I'm not sure what to change it to or anything.. I'm a total newb at pixels.. :D

Until PixelGetColor(56, 73) = Dec("E6E6E6") ; 15132390 Means that it will do the loop until the pixels under (56, 73) are Dec("E6E6E6") witch is a greyish color like this |||||||||||

[center][font="Arial Black"] DESEAN[/font][/center] [center]<<<WOW Fi$her>>>[/center][center]<<<mp3 player>>>[/center]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the AutoIt windows info thing, it can be frozen by a key combination, I forget what, it says right on it though.. so I should be able to use it in full screen but I'm not sure how.. the numbers for the pixel stuff doesn't make sense to me at all.. like in

Until PixelGetColor(56, 73) = Dec("E6E6E6") ; 15132390

I have no clue what to do with that.. I'm guessing that 56, 73 has to do with coordinates but I'm not sure what to change it to or anything.. I'm a total newb at pixels.. :D

It's funny you ask about that particular line of the code...I'll try to give you a little help here from what i've been doing(changing code to work in full screen 1680 x 1025 :wacko:)

the pixel cords you give there in the line is the location of the little > that the nav menu pops up from when you click it. when not in full screen the script will be looking to low to find it...to find the correct location go in to EVE and take a screen shot while in the reselution you'll be using. then open that in paint and mouse over the > . If you look in the bottom right corner of the paint window you'll notice some numbers formated somethng like this ##,## they should change as you move the mouse...the #s given while mosed over the > should be the ones you need.

Someone tell me if my rambling makes any sense and if it looks helpful at all plz.

This bot works perfect except that when I go to dock, I dont know exactly where to place my dialog boxes. If you can please post a screenshot of the placements for the Hanger Items and Cargo Items.

Thanks!

I'm not at a computer with Eve, but unti someone posts a screen, you can always go into Eve, take a screen shot, go into the code and find the coordinates from the code on your screen with the paint program. that will get you close, then just move your windows as needed.

I'm not at a computer with Eve, but unti someone posts a screen, you can always go into Eve, take a screen shot, go into the code and find the coordinates from the code on your screen with the paint program. that will get you close, then just move your windows as needed.

Winter,

I have already looked into doing that. My problem resides when I dock it just doesnt do anything, the GUI still stays "docking" although its already fully docked.

Ver nice bot indeed and a big congrats to you. I have followed all instructions but for some reason, after the bot has gathered the asteroid and redocked at the station, it appears to freeze and wont do anything more. Any suggestions? (perhaps i need to open/close something or reposition the cargo bay/item bay?)

PS: I took a look at the coding and concluded that my problem must reside within the 2 lines of code under 'Docking' that tell the program to wait till it sees the little Undock arrow at the bottom of screen to do the next step (unloading). Hope that helps some, because I'm still not good enough to fix the coding on my own, as I have not yet learned the code language (or how to convert it to a .au3 file type!)

Alright, fixed my problem with the Docking code, but now that it works, another issue rears its ugly head. When the bot has finished its laser sequence, it tries to warp back to the station but it clicks just a bit too high and instead of warping to the station, it flys into nothingness. Figure you could perhaps help with a number to adjust where to mouse clicks (being about 2-3 milimeters down)

Tnx a bunch =).

Edited by Bintoc

Ver nice bot indeed and a big congrats to you. I have followed all instructions but for some reason, after the bot has gathered the asteroid and redocked at the station, it appears to freeze and wont do anything more. Any suggestions? (perhaps i need to open/close something or reposition the cargo bay/item bay?)

PS: I took a look at the coding and concluded that my problem must reside within the 2 lines of code under 'Docking' that tell the program to wait till it sees the little Undock arrow at the bottom of screen to do the next step (unloading). Hope that helps some, because I'm still not good enough to fix the coding on my own, as I have not yet learned the code language (or how to convert it to a .au3 file type!)

Alright, fixed my problem with the Docking code, but now that it works, another issue rears its ugly head. When the bot has finished its laser sequence, it tries to warp back to the station but it clicks just a bit too high and instead of warping to the station, it flys into nothingness. Figure you could perhaps help with a number to adjust where to mouse clicks (being about 2-3 milimeters down)

Tnx a bunch =).

Drugs are bad.

Look in the var.au3 file and you will be enlightened.

yeah i dunno whats going on, the thing starts up and adjusts the window to the upper left corner of my screen fine and undocks perfectly, but then it stops there, it might be a pixel color thing, but i dunno what colors you want to me to change/where, ive tried editing the backround and window colors in eve, but they only seem to move in odd numbers. Also, if you could post screenshots of where you want me to place the item/hangar windows itd be great, because trying to read your instructions on where to put them makes you me think you got your left and right mixed up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Very nice bot! Have you ever thought about how to make a route decider with autoit? Ive been trying to for a few days and hit a wall lol.. I have the files of what system connects to what.

trixs

looks like it would work great... only problem im having with it is when it tries to warp back to station after mining, it always stops at stargates instead of stations? also... if someone could post a picture of where the item and cargo container windows should be?

thanks!

looks like it would work great... only problem im having with it is when it tries to warp back to station after mining, it always stops at stargates instead of stations? also... if someone could post a picture of where the item and cargo container windows should be?

thanks!

You will need to edit about half of the positions listed in the var file anyway, as well as some colors. Don't think that it's just that 1 problem you've listed above. This is a bare bones script, think of it as a base on which you could build a good mining script. Very useful! And since you have to edit the vars, just look up the window positions while you are at it. I changed mine anyway to work with item hanger in the right panel.

Now I only wish there was a free or almost free OCR library out there! gOCR is extremely crappy *sigh*

Edited by asdf

that is a very nice bot. altough i cant see it work that well.

i mean it will mine and do as its told, but how about pirates entering the belt

what happens then.

for some sort of reason i get the feeling those pirates are no problem at all but to me pirates are hell during mining. lol maybe im still to noobish, almost got enough for my first cruiser lol so i dont mine that mutch since i have such small cargo bays.

hmm i got some problem with that macro, doesnt work very fine, it works until it have to fly back, then it just clicks beside the buttons, i tried to config the vars file but i try it now the whole evening and i cant get it work, sometimes it clicks it, then it clicks 1-2 mil aboe the bar, then it clicks between the bars ect, when it works and i dock to the station it wont start unloading.... plz i need some help, best if someone can upload or send me a working file

Wow, I finally got this working and pretty much self taught myself how to write simple commands and such using the script as a guideline. I had to change pretty much every value to match my screen, but once I did it works great. Mine now does the following (plus the regular mining stuff):

Warps to an Insta in a belt

deploys drones for defense and scoops them

turns on shield booster if my shields get to low

logs off if I take hull dmg

warps back to an insta to dock

unloads the cargo by dragging it from the cargo to the items window.

This thing is so sweet now and it basically cant/wont mess up, I put in so much error checking in it it is foolproof.

Wow, I finally got this working and pretty much self taught myself how to write simple commands and such using the script as a guideline. I had to change pretty much every value to match my screen, but once I did it works great. Mine now does the following (plus the regular mining stuff):

Warps to an Insta in a belt

deploys drones for defense and scoops them

turns on shield booster if my shields get to low

logs off if I take hull dmg

warps back to an insta to dock

unloads the cargo by dragging it from the cargo to the items window.

This thing is so sweet now and it basically cant/wont mess up, I put in so much error checking in it it is foolproof.

And we know your going to share the source, given all the friendly help and stuff :whistle:

And we know your going to share the source, given all the friendly help and stuff :whistle:

Well, considering my script is a complete custom job using the stuff posted here as a jumping off point, and the fact that my script wouldnt work for anyone else but me, then my code would do you no good. Basically this still applies:

You will need to edit about half of the positions listed in the var file anyway, as well as some colors. Don't think that it's just that 1 problem you've listed above. This is a bare bones script, think of it as a base on which you could build a good mining script. Very useful! And since you have to edit the vars, just look up the window positions while you are at it. I changed mine anyway to work with item hanger in the right panel.

I had to edit every single value in the var file to match my display, so like I said my code wont help you.

It took me prolly 5 or so hours to get this working the way I wanted, I just went through it step by step editing and checking it.