MouseMove in Game?!

hello,

i have a big prb with the mousemove func. i want to move the mouse to a x/y coordinate in a game (battlefield 2).

when i see the main menu the coordinates are correct, all runs fine, but when i am in the game (playing) the coordinates are not correct :D why?

if i use the windows info tool it also doesn't work :D

what can i do?!?

pls help

• Moderators

hello,

i have a big prb with the mousemove func. i want to move the mouse to a x/y coordinate in a game (battlefield 2).

when i see the main menu the coordinates are correct, all runs fine, but when i am in the game (playing) the coordinates are not correct :D why?

if i use the windows info tool it also doesn't work :D

what can i do?!?

pls help

From what I understand from some of the gamers on here, alot of these interactive games now block access to pertinent information needed to make a bot work on them.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

If its just a matter of the coordinates being off a lot of games change the screen res. when you play them. See what the ingame resolution is, those are the coordinates you are going to have to use when writing your program.

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper