No clue how this would work.

I havn't a clue how this would work, for this game.

http://www.programmershaven.org/forums/ind...=play&gameid=12

You use the left and right keys to move, the ball must fall through the holes.

Can somebody make a hack that does this automatically?

Please.

Screenshot of the game:

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

I havn't a clue how this would work, for this game.

http://www.programmershaven.org/forums/ind...=play&gameid=12

You use the left and right keys to move, the ball must fall through the holes.

Can somebody make a hack that does this automatically?

Please.

HI,

I don't want to register. :D

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Didn't know you had to register.

No actually, I don't know how it would work. How would you write one?

I can't think of a way it would work...

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Christ, let me register and have a look at it.

Which game?

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

the fast ball drop. direct link in first post.

ProgrammersHaven > Arcade > Falldown Easy

Edited by Firestorm

Didn't know you had to register.

No actually, I don't know how it would work. How would you write one?

I can't think of a way it would work...

I haven't seen it, so I don't know. I thought you wanted someone to write a hack for you. I didn't know you just wanted some pointers on a way to go about it. PixelCheck maybe? Don't know if reading the memory would help or not. I'd have to look at it to see, but I also don't want to register. :D

I thought of pixelcheck...it's al black and white, i'll try to re-post the game here.

EDIT: Grr...My SWF grabber is not grabbing the game...Sorry can't post it.

Edited by Firestorm

I don't believe pixel search would work in this case due to, it's using left/right key to move in the little "slots" to the next level.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

See, that's why I can't figure out how to make one...That's why i'm requestiong your help.

Also put the screenshot in the first post, thanks.

Edited by Firestorm

See, that's why I can't figure out how to make one...That's why i'm requestiong your help.

Also put the screenshot in the first post, thanks.

just going from the screenshot it doesn't seem like it would be that difficult. it looks like there are actually 3 colors in the game area, black, grey, and a white circle on the ball. track the ball's location by the white circle, and identify the bars/spaces by the changing of the color... like:

do a pixelsearch for white, the pixel found will be the top left of the white circle... some math can be done to figure out where the edges of the ball are from that spot. you can then do a pixel search for black in a pixel wide vertical strip down the left side, from the location of the bottom of the ball. i mean if you know the bottom of the ball is 100 pixels down, no need to look for a black pixel in the first hundred above it, right? anyway, the first black pixel will be the top left pixel of a horizontal black bar. so then you could do another pixelsearch with that y coordinate, across the width of the screen, at the break in the bar you'll hit a grey pixel. then just move the ball the appropriate direction until the far side of the ball (left side of ball if the gap is to the right, or vice versa) is past the beginning of the gap. loop.

I know i'm sounding whiney, I know what your talking about, but uh. Don't know how I would do it exactly.

so then you could do another pixelsearch with that y coordinate, across the width of the screen, at the break in the bar you'll hit a grey pixel. then just move the ball the appropriate direction until the far side of the ball (left side of ball if the gap is to the right, or vice versa) is past the beginning of the gap. loop.

I don't know how to tell the ball to move to that spot

And would if the ball isn't at the bottem? Like if it fell behind.

Edited by Firestorm

• Moderators

And would if the ball isn't at the bottem? Like if it fell behind.

Did you try screaming at it? (Used to work for my dad with us kids :D ) Best I can say is... Try something, if that doesn't work try something else, if that doesn't work, post what you've tried :D .

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Okay i'll try something, but first I need to know how to move the ball to the hole, the correct spot, how can I tell where the ball is in relation to the hole, then move it just enough to fall through.

• Moderators

Okay i'll try something, but first I need to know how to move the ball to the hole, the correct spot, how can I tell where the ball is in relation to the hole, then move it just enough to fall through.

How would you do it if you were playing it manually... That's how you would program it in AutoIt, and if it needs to be visual, like stay away from this color, then you have to use Pixel functions...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Let me know if anybody makes a sucessful script. :D

• 4 weeks later...

:D I got bored so I played it "Fallout2 - Easy".

No idea how to help create a bot for it.. Everything said so far is very true.. (Pixel colors will be hard to follow..)

Jeezus how the hell...

Either you have a working bot for this and are hording it, found the right font in photoshop, or had enough time to get that score fairly

Edited by Paulie