Run Process in background

Hi you all,

I am working with siebel tools, to create an automization process... but I am having a problem.

I need to know if there is any way I can run the process in the background so that no user interacts with the same process, and this is easy to happen given the fact that most of the time I am capturing screen events...

Thanks in advance,

MeTitus

Hi you all,

I am working with siebel tools, to create an automization process... but I am having a problem.

I need to know if there is any way I can run the process in the background so that no user interacts with the same process, and this is easy to happen given the fact that most of the time I am capturing screen events...

Thanks in advance,

MeTitus

HI & welcome,

process in background --> maybe @sw_hide

ControlSend() ControlClick()

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

What a great forum...

Once again thanks for all the help...

MeTitus

Just a question though, If for eg. a run notepad in the backgoung can i still work with its GUI... Sorry for this kind of questions but I am pretty novice when it comes to program with AutoIt...

Once again thanks,

MeTitus

Edited by MeTitus

Hi,

yes using ControlSend or ControlClick will still work.

So long,

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi again,

Fallowing this thread... I am still having some problems...

When for eg. a open Notepad in the backgroung and call an window's dialog box to load a file... I can't acess the new window's properties. I don´t k know if the new dialog box is related to the main in some way, maybe using some king of child or parent property. The problem is that I can´t interact with the new window, and the name I am using to refer to the main window, in this case "siebelTools" doesn't work, probably this window is given some name... I don´t know...

Can anyone help me in this matter....

Many thanks,

MeTitus

HI,

some windows won't work to interact with.

Have you tried Autoit Window Info?

There are also func in S&S like : Find Classes by Text from Alex Peters.

Maybe it helps a little bit.

So long,

Mega