A little problem: double click

• Moderators

Have a look at MouseClick() or ControlClick() in the help file, it actually says [Clicks] in it :D , also you may want to look at WinMenuSelect().

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Have a look at MouseClick() or ControlClick() in the help file, it actually says [Clicks] in it :D , also you may want to look at WinMenuSelect().

I see now that if I start my program it need 2 clicks to start "Open" command..then I close and re-open it, and it neet 1 click...then I close and restart it, and it need 4 clicks...Why?

• Moderators

I see now that if I start my program it need 2 clicks to start "Open" command..then I close and re-open it, and it neet 1 click...then I close and restart it, and it need 4 clicks...Why?

Sorry... Game? That's plenty of information to help you, and my crystal ball broke months ago. If you want "help", then "help" us "help" you and actually provide enough information as possible to do so.

I would suggest you not posting anymore until you finish this tutorial that is tracked by sign in name:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Sorry... Game? That's plenty of information to help you, and my crystal ball broke months ago. If you want "help", then "help" us "help" you and actually provide enough information as possible to do so.

I would suggest you not posting anymore until you finish this tutorial that is tracked by sign in name:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

I've already read the tutorial, but I'm a very newbie, so I can understand a great part of the things written in it...However it's not a problem, thans all the same.

• Moderators

I've already read the tutorial, but I'm a very newbie, so I can understand a great part of the things written in it...However it's not a problem, thans all the same.

Read it? It's interactive, you actually have to take it. And I did a search for your name and didn't see you even attempted it. So being a "newbie" don't you think it most advantageous to actually "take the tutorial"? This is the last time I post in this thread, I gave you the answers you wanted up top, but obviously "newbie" to you means that you can't even read the instructions on the 3 functions I told you about.

If this seems harsh, it is meant to, because effort given is effort rewarded, your question doesn't even state what game your needing help in, rather assuming that we "know" what in the world your talking about.