First Trainer with AutoIt?

Sardith

Re-working the proof of concept.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

The server was acting odd, the attachment's are back.

The trainer only works with FEAR Pre-release verison.

It's a good layout, working one for any other game. If anyone would like to request some trainers for games let me know, id be more then happy to make some.

Edited by Sardith

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

Sure, Im going out for the night, I'll get something working for you by tomorrow.

A example, frozen throne, online also? If so i'll have to mess with DMA.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I haven't tried this since I don't have pre-release FEAR game... but this is awesome (if it works).

Ok let's try this Sardith. I'm playing Fallout 2 ( dont know what verson )... and would like a trainer.

I know there are cheats and character (savegame) editor, but I would like a trainer, to see how

it works.

Fallout 2.

Thanks.

Memory UDF.

Memory addresses + Offsets to the pointer. Needed to defeat DMA.

Theres a few programs.. that runs a 'fellow' trainer (.exe), that will intercept the pointers/value changes before it reaches the client.

I really need to re-code this old version to be honest, I've learned a lot since then.. I think I may matter of fact, just make it a better proof of concept.