My Script Wont Click.

Ok, my script is all done, but when i use it in-game it doesnt want to click, Send function works, but mouseclick doesnt seem to want to work. any ideas?

Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 20)
HotKeySet ("{F1}", "Combo")
HotKeySet ("{F2}", "Click")

While 1
    sleep (5)
WEnd

Func Combo()
    HotKeySet ("{F1}")
    Send("{F3}")
    Sleep(5)
    Send("{F4}")
    Sleep(5)
    Send("{F5}")
    Sleep(5)
    Send("{F6}")
    Sleep(5)
    Send("{F7}")
    Sleep(5)
    HotKeySet ("{F1}", "Combo")
EndFunc

Func Click()
    HotKeySet ("{F2}")
While 1
    MouseClick("Left")
    Sleep(1)
WEnd
    HotKeySet("{F2}", "Click")
EndFunc
Edited by AzKay
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Ok, my script is all done, but when i use it in-game it doesnt want to click, Send function works, but mouseclick doesnt seem to want to work. any ideas?

What game is this? Many games progmatically block mouseclicks/sendkeys to prevent bots/hacks.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

HI,

some games prevent that. Try running your script after creating a GUI with the title of the game. Maybe it works there.

Edit : :D Same idea, but a bit late.

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Moderators

Yeah, I got one... How about show the SCRIPT!. A bit rediculous to ask for help without providing the script to find the issue don't you think?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

there, posted.

The game is Ragnarok Online, sendkeys work though.

Well there is your answer right there. It is protected by nProtect.. and I believe this blocks sending keys.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Well there is your answer right there. It is protected by nProtect.. and I believe this blocks sending keys.

Thanks, well that is abit weird though, because, SendKeys does work :D, because I have it sending my F3-F5 skills
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Thanks, well that is abit weird though, because, SendKeys does work :D, because I have it sending my F3-F5 skills

Maybe it only blocks mouse automation?