Need help with script in WoW

Hello! For first sorry for my english. I'm totally new in auto it and i need some script to game callled World of Warcraft. I need script that aim everywhere on my screen ( just scanning positions one by one , left to rght , up to down ) and clicks they key (for example shift + left mouse click). And thats all. If someone can make me one or just explain me how to ( im totally newb ) ill be very happy. Thx in advice!

Micho

Hello! For first sorry for my english. I'm totally new in auto it and i need some script to game callled World of Warcraft. I need script that aim everywhere on my screen ( just scanning positions one by one , left to rght , up to down ) and clicks they key (for example shift + left mouse click). And thats all. If someone can make me one or just explain me how to ( im totally newb ) ill be very happy. Thx in advice!

Micho

Maybe somthing like

For $a=0 to 800
   For $b=0 to 600
       MouseClick("left",$a,$b)
   Next
Next

This is if the resolution is 800x600...but maybe you can be more specific?

Edit: autoit code tags broken?

Edited by evilertoaster

For first thanks for fast reply. Can you tell me how to make it going faster? And it goes from up to down.. ends... and starts going from up to down again. How can i do it to go from up to down , go abit to right then start going from up to down / down to up again? And 1 more: how can i do it to click shift+left mouse? My resolution is 1280x1024

Edited by micho

For first thanks for fast reply. Can you tell me how to make it going faster? And it goes from up to down.. ends... and starts going from up to down again. How can i do it to go from up to down , go abit to right then start going from up to down / down to up again? And 1 more: how can i do it to click shift+left mouse? My resolution is 1280x1024

Search the forums and read the help file. There have been a lot of other posts relating to the information you want. Also, most people are not going to be willing to write your script for you. This is a support forum, it's for aiding you in problems you are having writing your own script.

I suggest you at least "try" to write a script so you have something to show what you have already done and then people can show you what you are doing wrong.

Nomad :D

Try This, Really slow, but if you want to click EVERY Pixel, this is the way to do it

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")

Dim $hor=0

Sleep(3000)
Do
    For $Vert = 0 to @DesktopHeight
        MouseClick("left", $hor, $Vert,1,0)
    Next
        $hor=$hor+1
Until $hor = @DesktopWidth

Func Quit()
    Exit
EndFunc