Help needed using IE builder

Well I am using IE builder for the first time, and everything is going fine. The one problem I am having though is this:

On this internet site I am trying to write a script for, the following string is displayed:

enter your PIN (2 8 2) to deposit:

Except the numbers in the brackets change all the time. How can I somehow save what is in the brackets to a variable? I don't know if I can somehow get it from the source code or if I need to do something else.

Thanks in advance.

Well I am using IE builder for the first time, and everything is going fine. The one problem I am having though is this:

On this internet site I am trying to write a script for, the following string is displayed:

enter your PIN (2 8 2) to deposit:

Except the numbers in the brackets change all the time. How can I somehow save what is in the brackets to a variable? I don't know if I can somehow get it from the source code or if I need to do something else.

Thanks in advance.

Please post your script and an example source for the website. Then I can whip up a StringRegExp to extract the numbers for you if you like.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Run this with source.txt in the same directory to see how something like this would work.

#include <array.au3>
;$s_Source = _IEBodyReadHTML(); replace the fileread with this when you write your script.
$s_Source = FileRead("Source.txt", FileGetSize("Source.txt"))
$a_Result = StringRegExp($s_Source, 'enter your PIN <B>.([0-9]) ([0-9]) ([0-9]).</B>',1)
If IsArray($a_Result) Then
    $s_Pin = $a_Result[0]&$a_Result[1]&$a_Result[2]
    MsgBox(0, "Found", "Your pin number is: "&$s_Pin)
Else
    MsgBox(0, "Error", "No pin found in source!")
EndIf
Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)