Jerkcity spammer

Hi,

try something like:

Global $jcArray[4] = ['','IM SOME KIND OF GAY RODENT','YOU APPEAR TO BE GAYER THAN I', _
'BUT I DONT MISS THE PART WHERE YOU WACK MY NUTS WITH A STICK FOR FORTY MINUTE STRETCHES']
Global $i = 1
HotKeySet("{DOWN}", "jc")

While 1
sleep(3000)
WEnd

Func jc()
Send($jcArray[$i] & "{ENTER}")
$i += 1
EndFunc

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Hi,

but I would prefer using an array. :D

Change the Select case to Switch case, that is faster and better scripting.

So long,

Mega

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Moderators

Hi,

but I would prefer using an array. :D

Change the Select case to Switch case, that is faster and better scripting.

So long,

Mega

I've done quite a few test on that, and I can't prove that true, did you do something to prove that out of curiousity?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I've done quite a few test on that, and I can't prove that true, did you do something to prove that out of curiousity?

Hi SmOke_N,

no I haven't tested it. :"> But I thought switch saves reading the one $var in every case again.

So long,

Mega

GLobal $array[6]
$array[0] = 5
$array[1] = "Hi" 
$array[2] = "I"
$array[3] = "am"
$array[4] = "Daniel"
$array[5] = "W."
Run("notepad.exe")
WinWaitActive( "Unbenannt - Editor" )
Sleep(1000)
For $a = 1 to $array[0]
    Send( $array[$a] )
Next

Do it like this :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]