italian community

Hi,

I cannot speak Italian :D , but GOOD LUCK!!! :D

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• 1 month later...

I want create a italian autoit community! italian programmers contact me to speak about this!

voglio creare una comunità italiana per autoit! contattatemi per parlarne!

hi

ciao

Francesco

Why not?

i542

I can do signature me.

I want create a italian autoit community! italian programmers contact me to speak about this!

hi

ciao

Francesco

eccomi, lo seguo ma non sono un granchè, mentre sono uno sviluppatore filemaker pro, autoit lo uso come accessorio per far fare a filemaker delle cose non standard.

f.pagano@nostopsolutions.com

ciao franco

Your post is not very recent, but I'm here, ready to start.

Paolo - Trieste - Italy

Cool! :wacko: I've been to Trieste twice. Absolutely lovely city! Took a train from Trieste to Venice during the first stay there, and to the Tech school at Verona to take one of the NT MCSE exams during the second.

There was a chess board with about 75cm squares and 1m tall wooden pieces in the big waterfront sqare. Me and a buddy played a game on the giant board. By the time the game was over, a couple of locals were sitting on the small bleachers to clap politely and congratulate the winner. Good memories.

:D

P.S. In a belated attempt to more On Topic - The first thing every publicly developed project needs is people to translate and look for language-specific behaviours. The Non-English AutoIT Documentation shows the Italian version at 3.0.102, which is way out of date. Hope some of the native Italian-speakers can work on that as a priority. :D

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mi sembra che a questo annuncio abbiano risposto più stranieri che italiani, comunque anch'io ho poca esperienza, ho solo fatto pochi programmi.

Edited by Fabry
A lan chat (Multilanguage)LanMuleFile transferTank gameTank 2 an online game[center]L'esperienza è il nome che tutti danno ai propri errori.Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.Oscar Wilde[/center]

• 2 months later...

hi

ciao

Francesco

Ciao Francesco,

con Autoit3 ci lavoro (utilizzandolo con SQlite) e mi interessa soprattutto sul versante basi dati. Francamente, nonostante io ne sia entusiasta, mi sembra ancora un po' lontano dal poterci costruire sopra applicazioni di un certo peso.

Per la comunità mi sa che siamo ancora un po' pochi, però... si potrebbe, chissà!

Un saluto

Vardebedian

• 3 years later...

Io sono disponibile contattami pure

I'm a compulsive poster. When I post something, come to read it at least 5 minutes later after the posting, because I will edit it. I edited even this signature a few minutes later after I wrote it.

An Italian community? Good idea!

Ciao

shanet

(I'm not italian but I did Italian the last 4 years in school)

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm