TreeView Help

I've recently started working with this program and I've come across a stumbling block. I'm setting up a GUI that contains a TreeView and I have everything all nice and pretty. The problem is that I'm wanting it to act more as a status window to help display which sub-folder my script is running in. I can track the folders with an array, no trouble there, but I can't seem to find a way to open or close the sub-tree. I've tried the GUICtrlSetData and the GUICtrlSetState, but neither seems to offer any luck.

Question 1) Can I do what I'm trying to do or do I have to modify it to use the checkboxes?

Question 2) I'm using the online documentation, but I'm finding references in the forums to state settings that I haven't seen before. Is there there a better place I should be looking for a list of commands and settings?

Thanks.

Thanks, I'll take a look. I did try the search forums and didn't come up with anything that looked promising. I tried just about every key work I could think of, but still with no luck.

Wow, found something promising on your first reply. The GUI_EXPAND is exactly what I need... but how do I close it? UNEXPAND generates and error and I can't even find the EXPAND documented anywhere.

Edited by trump110

Wow, found something promising on your first reply. The GUI_EXPAND is exactly what I need... but how do I close it? UNEXPAND generates and error and I can't even find the EXPAND documented anywhere.

If you mean _GUICtrlTreeViewExpand(), it's in standard include file GuiTreeView.au3

#include <GuiTreeView.au3>

"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\guitreeview.au3"

You can use it also for collapse:

;===============================================================================
;
; Description:          _GUICtrlTreeViewExpand
; Parameter(s):     $i_treeview - controlID
;                   $i_expand   - Optional: 0 = collapse items / 1 = expand items (default)
;                   $h_item     - Optional: item ID or item handle (default 0)
; Requirement:          None
; Return Value(s):  None
; User CallTip:     _GUICtrlTreeViewExpand($i_treeview[, $i_expand = 1[, $h_item = 0]]) Expands or collapses the list of child items associated with the specified parent item, if any. (required: <GuiTreeView.au3>)
; Author(s):        Holger Kotsch
; Note(s):          Completely rewritten (old routine by Gary Frost)
;
;===============================================================================