KeyboardSetState( ) API Call

Could someone help me with how to use this funtion? Its in the user32.dll file and there is a description of it here. Thanks in advance ;P

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

• Moderators

Yes, but I do not know how to put the individual bits it's asking for in the parameter.

Should probably start with the right function, you have KeyboardSetState() and it's SetKeyboardState().

Edit:

MSDN

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

lol, srry. I was really tired when I posted that. But I HAVE been trying. Unfortunatly I am extremly rusty since my computer has been in the shop for like a year :D*

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

• Moderators

lol, srry. I was really tired when I posted that. But I HAVE been trying. Unfortunatly I am extremly rusty since my computer has been in the shop for like a year :D*

Can you explain what your trying to set it too? (the keyboard that is).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I'm trying to manually set the keyboard to certain configuartions in a sequence (think of a light show) to play a game.

• Moderators

bump

I was trying to figure it out myself, but a bump like that after 30 minutes was rediculous!

No, beause you see the game detects the send function (I think it's because it detects the strings for that particular function in User32.dll) so I have to try a different funtion.