Would it be possible to make a script for this?

Ok, first of all. Its a fishing game, what type of scripts would be useful to make for it? if any.

heres the game:

Game

heres the user & pass

User:

au3.test

Pass:

autoit

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

Max cast:

pixelsearch the throw bar

Automatic reel:

Pixelsearch the ! sign then for the thing that floats (dont know the name) and if it moves like 25% away from the center of the lines move the mouse a litle if 50% more more if 90% move the mouse far. You get the point.

Edited by w0uter

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

Max cast:

pixelsearch the throw bar & the ! sign.

Automatic reel:

Pixelsearch for the thing that floats (dont know the name) and if it moves like 25% away from the center of the lines move the mouse a litle if 50% more more if 90% move the mouse far. You get the point.

I dont really get the point, but Ill read your post better, hehe, just read through really quickly. ( I get confused easily )

EDIT::

Hmm, I get what you mean, but how would I do that?

Im still really, erm, shit at autoit xP, any tips?

Edited by AzKay

Oooh, hehe, Thanks, I'll check it out, but I think its abit old, seeing as in there it has "go-gaia.com"

the url changed to gaiaonline.com like 2 years ago xD

EDIT::

This isnt for fishing?

Edited by AzKay

With max cast i mean throw the thing as far away as you can.

how: you pixelssearch for the 'power' bar and if it is at the right point you send a mouseclick

With automatic reeling i mean 'get the fish' :D

you can do this by setting virtual borders.

| | | | | | |

the more it gets away from the center (the more 'borders' it crosses) the further you move the mouse.

if it moves back to the center (passing the 'borders') you can move the mouse towards its original position again.

(you can scan for that thing with pixelsearch)

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

With max cast i mean throw the thing as far away as you can.

how: you pixelssearch for the 'power' bar and if it is at the right point you send a mouseclick

With automatic reeling i mean 'get the fish' :D

you can do this by setting virtual borders.

| | | | | | |

the more it gets away from the center (the more 'borders' it crosses) the further you move the mouse.

if it moves back to the center (passing the 'borders') you can move the mouse towards its original position again.

(you can scan for that thing with pixelsearch)

Thanks, Ill try that, thought I'll most likely fail miserably :D

oh and I would have to use IE.au3 ? Ill have to look into it again, grr, It confuses me alot, still dont know how im meant to use it.

Edited by AzKay

Thanks, Ill try that, thought I'll most likely fail miserably :D

oh and I would have to use IE.au3 ? Ill have to look into it again, grr, It confuses me alot, still dont know how im meant to use it.

Cant seem to find out anything on "virtual borderS" even when I searched the function, still dont understand it ><

Cant seem to find out anything on "virtual borderS" even when I searched the function, still dont understand it ><

by virtual borders he means predefined distances from center. example, say the center line of the window is at 500... so that's your reference point. the way that he's suggesting you handle fighting the fish, is to first determine where it is, based on somethign that moves (a bobber maybe? i didn't check out the game because i'm at work) you use pixel search to find the location of the bobber... now if it's to the right of the center line, you're going to want to move left.... (right?) he's suggesting that you set thresholds to determine how far to move... like, let's say the bobber is over at (900,50), it's 400 pixels off (80%) from the center, so you're going to want to move it alot more to the left.... where as if it's at (550,50) it's only 10% off from center, so you're not going to have to move it very much to get it back to the center.... another way that you coudl do it, without having to set gaps, would be to use a formula... here's a psuedo code example:

$center = 500;this would be the x coordinate for the center of the screen
While $lineout ;this is the loop to run while the line is out, so you'd have to have a way to exit/re-enter this based on whether the line is out or not...
$BobberLocation = PixelSearch ( $gamearealeft, $gameareatop, $gamearearight, $gameareabottom, 0xFF0000);searches the entire game area for a color that only appears on your bobber
;for the example, we'll say that the bobber was found at (900,50) as in my first example
If $BobberLocation[0] > $center then $direction = 0
If $BobberLocation[0] < $center then $direction = 1
$deviation = Abs($center - $BobberLocation[0])/$center;this figures the percentage off center
If $direction Then 
    Send("{Left Down}")
Else
    Send("{Right Down}")
EndIf
Sleep($deviation * 3000); this holds the appropriate key for the same percentage of 3 seconds (in our case 90%)
If $direction Then 
    Send("{Left Up}")
Else
    Send("{Right Up}")
EndIf
WEnd

that's just an example. if that is looping whenever the line is out, it will have fewer iterations depending on how far away from center the line is being pulled, as it will be focusing on pulling the line the other way... i hope this helps a little, or atleast clears up the earlier suggestion

by virtual borders he means predefined distances from center. example, say the center line of the window is at 500... so that's your reference point. the way that he's suggesting you handle fighting the fish, is to first determine where it is, based on somethign that moves (a bobber maybe? i didn't check out the game because i'm at work) you use pixel search to find the location of the bobber... now if it's to the right of the center line, you're going to want to move left.... (right?) he's suggesting that you set thresholds to determine how far to move... like, let's say the bobber is over at (900,50), it's 400 pixels off (80%) from the center, so you're going to want to move it alot more to the left.... where as if it's at (550,50) it's only 10% off from center, so you're not going to have to move it very much to get it back to the center.... another way that you coudl do it, without having to set gaps, would be to use a formula... here's a psuedo code example:

$center = 500;this would be the x coordinate for the center of the screen
While $lineout ;this is the loop to run while the line is out, so you'd have to have a way to exit/re-enter this based on whether the line is out or not...
$BobberLocation = PixelSearch ( $gamearealeft, $gameareatop, $gamearearight, $gameareabottom, 0xFF0000);searches the entire game area for a color that only appears on your bobber
;for the example, we'll say that the bobber was found at (900,50) as in my first example
If $BobberLocation[0] > $center then $direction = 0
If $BobberLocation[0] < $center then $direction = 1
$deviation = Abs($center - $BobberLocation[0])/$center;this figures the percentage off center
If $direction Then 
    Send("{Left Down}")
Else
    Send("{Right Down}")
EndIf
Sleep($deviation * 3000); this holds the appropriate key for the same percentage of 3 seconds (in our case 90%)
If $direction Then 
    Send("{Left Up}")
Else
    Send("{Right Up}")
EndIf
WEnd

that's just an example. if that is looping whenever the line is out, it will have fewer iterations depending on how far away from center the line is being pulled, as it will be focusing on pulling the line the other way... i hope this helps a little, or atleast clears up the earlier suggestion

I read through it but I got confused, But, ill read it better tonight, because theres lots of noise, so I cant concentrate, sooo, Ill try it out when everyones sleeping ^^