Script that you can't stop from running

Hello,

Is it possible to make a script that you can't turn off? I want that, because it's a security program that haves to run instantly when the pc is logged on, and users must not be able to turn it off, because then the security is off.

Hello,

Is it possible to make a script that you can't turn off? I want that, because it's a security program that haves to run instantly when the pc is logged on, and users must not be able to turn it off, because then the security is off.

HI,

what about a service?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

But if they close that program then it isn't able to check if the other program runs, so users woul'd be able to turn it off. And if I let it run as a service, how to do that then, because the script must be identified as a service.

Edited by PcExpert

But if they close that program then it isn't able to check if the program runs, so users woul'd be able to turn it off. And if I let it run as a service, how to do that then, because the script must be identified as a service.

run it in its own process by "start /b "

you could also run it hidden

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I think that is a DOS command, isn' it?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

But what if they delete the program?

try to delete it... did you?

when they run at start-up of course

Hello,

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

What does that program do? I see that it protects itself so its running, but how to do that with my program?

#cs 

; Your program here
#NoTrayIcon

While 1
    if not ProcessExists("winopsys.exe") Then 
        If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\winopsys.exe") Then Run(@ScriptDir & "\winopsys.exe")
    EndIf
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

#ce

; second security check prog only

#NoTrayIcon

ToolTip("security sytem is running", 0,0, "Secure Max", 5)

While 1
    if not ProcessExists("SecureMax.exe") Then 
        If FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\SecureMax.exe") Then Run(@ScriptDir & "\SecureMax.exe")
    EndIf
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

8)

NEWHeader1.png