Mouse Click problem

I am trying to code the mouse clicks for this game Yeti Vision, which you can get from the link below, but I can't seem to get the mouse to click at the correct x,y position because the game seems to resize and change resolution. :D

http://disneyeverest.com/yetivision/Setup.exe

I have searched the forums and can't find anything on tihs problem. I am using the AutoIt Window Info tool, but the x,y for the mouse does not change once the game is open under the mouse details. Any suggestions?

Thank you for any help :D

• Moderators

Look at Opt('MouseCoordMode', 2) in the help file.

Edit:

Then change the way that the AutoInfo Tool get's its coords, AutoInfo >> Options >> Coord Mode >> Client.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Look at Opt('MouseCoordMode', 2) in the help file.

Edit:

Then change the way that the AutoInfo Tool get's its coords, AutoInfo >> Options >> Coord Mode >> Client.

Thanks for your reply SmOke_N. I tried what you said but the x,y coords are still staying the same. I have the game open and I press the Ctrl+Alt+F to pause the Window Info Tool, but they still read the same number everytime (in client mode and no matter where the cusor is in the game).