SciTe question

How do I install a new properties file? I would like to know since I got a new php.properties file.

http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

Seriously, I need help! I cant figure it out, I've already spent an hour of my life looking for the answer!

http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

Seriously, I need help! I cant figure it out, I've already spent an hour of my life looking for the answer!

Here is what the documentatio for SciTe says that it supports, in the way of php:

HTML

HTML with embedded Javascript, VBScript, PHP and ASP*

In SciTe, go to Options menu > open Html.properties an paste the contents of your new file at the end of that file and save it. But mark the place you pasted it, because I don't know if this will work. You would probably have to rename your projects with the .html extension.

Das Häschen benutzt Radar

Here is what the documentatio for SciTe says that it supports, in the way of php:

HTML

HTML with embedded Javascript, VBScript, PHP and ASP*

In SciTe, go to Options menu > open Html.properties an paste the contents of your new file at the end of that file and save it. But mark the place you pasted it, because I don't know if this will work. You would probably have to rename your projects with the .html extension.

Das Häschen benutzt Radar