Diablo Controlsend()

How can I send a message to diablo window...

I'm making a full account mule permer for myself and I have to restore the window everytime I want it to send a message, tedious indeed.

controlsend() is acting weird.

I send "{ENTER}Message{ENTER}" and when I go to the game to see if I said that, It apparently has only pressed enter and stopped, because the chat box is up waiting for the message.

Diablo doesn't have any control ID so... how can I send just enter and some keys without having to restore?

yes, I've searched but found two similar posts with no answers given.

my syntax is not wrong and I know that it's got to be possible somehow. d2jsp, a js for diablo, can send these types of clicks and messages while minimized so I'm sure autoit can too.

I'm making a full account mule permer for myself and I have to restore the window everytime I want it to send a message, tedious indeed.

I send "{ENTER}Message{ENTER}" and when I go to the game to see if I said that, It apparently has only pressed enter and stopped, because the chat box is up waiting for the message.

Diablo doesn't have any control ID so... how can I send just enter and some keys without having to restore?

my syntax is not wrong and I know that it's got to be possible somehow. d2jsp, a js for diablo, can send these types of clicks and messages while minimized so I'm sure autoit can too.

Do a lot of research on DllCall. You're going to have to utilize a system .dll to do this. :D

Nomad :D

There is a registration/login required for d2jsp, so I'm not getting very far looking, but if you can find the source code and lincense info, maybe you can poke around in the JS code and see exactly what functions are called. Once you know that, I'll bet it can be implemented in AutoIT. If d2jsp is closed-source then you (or somebody else) will have to re-invent the wheel to get an AutoIT version going.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law