Hiding the taskbar

Hi,

i want to hide the taskbar to make a full screen window but i dont get it to work ....

Can you help me?

With classname it doesnt work...

Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Oh kk thanks just didnt have the Opt ....

But how can create a gui that is "over" the taskbar?

with @desktopwidht and height it doesnt work :..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
WinSetState("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", @SW_HIDE)

GUICreate("", @DesktopWidth*2,@DesktopHeight*2,0,0,$WS_POPUP)
GUISetBkColor(0)

GUISetState()

Sleep(2000)

GUIDelete()
WinSetState("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", @SW_SHOW)

Edit: Good luck blocking Alt+Tab and Start ^^

Edited by Manadar

got it already

no i dont want to block it anyway its just a project that is beating me at the moment :D

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
WinSetState("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", @SW_HIDE)

GUICreate("", @DesktopWidth*2,@DesktopHeight*2,0,0,$WS_POPUP)
GUISetBkColor(0)

GUISetState()

Sleep(2000)

GUIDelete()
WinSetState("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", @SW_SHOW)oÝ÷ ØGb´j(v[¹hrH§ mù6jwRµªíþ«¨µäáyú%"zk-¡Úŧ-+azƦy«2¢êܡ׺Ú"µÍÚ[ÛYH ÑÕRPÛÛÝ[Ë]LÉÝÂÕRPÜX]J    ][ÝÉ][ÝËÚÝÜÚYÚÝÜZYÚ ÌÍÕÔ×ÔÔT
BÕRTÙ]ÐÛÛÜ
BÕRTÙ]Ý]JÕ×ÔÒÕÊBÛY

BÕRQ[]J

On my computer it covers the taskbar no problem, don't know why you have to hide it :D

Edited by Emperor

Hm yes thanks for telling us :D