Working on a Follow bot

I want to make a follow bot. I've searched around for some ideas to get this to work and still am left kind of in the dust.

I read on _mouseclickplus but couldn't really figure out how to use it on this bot, since i'll be running 2 diablos on one computer (one the follow bot)

To follow my char i would need to use pixels or what else?

How could i make the bot do certain actions by typing a command. Such as teh leader types "Far Oasis" and the bot recognizes this and takes a executed action.

What other commands would i have to use?

If someone would like to help me with this project , this would be great!

You will probly need to mod diablo

Set char to color and do pixel find and just click.

Its not gunna be easy but it can work.

It will be even harder if you want it to use wps.

If you do that you will probly have to setup a command system and then design you own reader to translat everything in diablo to where the bot knows what its doing.

If you think you can do it more power to you but it will be hard.

Visit mEMy programs made.Iul - IulG-V Console - G-V Console_RandomLetter - _RandomLetter()Saftey Kill - Saftey Killcolorzone() = colorzone()

Dude, sorry to kill your idea but there is no way this can work.

Your bot would not know exactly whereit is, let's say your in the rogue encampment, you say Far Oasis, how would it know where to go? Or if your in a dungeon?

Maybe it could work, Do a pixel search for a waypoint, then have it go there and click on it, Else have it make a portal then a waypoint, but if you didn't have it then it wouldn't work.

Diablo 2 maps are not always the same, the do a random rotation bewteen 3 different maps, so This may or may not of helped, but Good Luck, if you get this to work send me a version!

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Dude, sorry to kill your idea but there is no way this can work.

Your bot would not know exactly whereit is, let's say your in the rogue encampment, you say Far Oasis, how would it know where to go? Or if your in a dungeon?

Maybe it could work, Do a pixel search for a waypoint, then have it go there and click on it, Else have it make a portal then a waypoint, but if you didn't have it then it wouldn't work.

Diablo 2 maps are not always the same, the do a random rotation bewteen 3 different maps, so This may or may not of helped, but Good Luck, if you get this to work send me a version!

I want to make a simple one. It woudln't use wps, but tps instead. Every act's town is the same, so i would have it idle in a certain spot, say a command from the leader like " take tp", it'll pixelsearch for the tp, take it and then follow my character.

This is going to extremly hard for me, which is why it would be awesome if some people can work with me to develop this. I mainly want it for doing Chaos runs, which is the same path everytime.

www.mmforums.com

if you go there you will find an autoit bot, if you use the tools that come with it it should not be that hard to make routes in town, and a while back(when I used to use it, but I quit diablo) there was a program that would identify the act and find the wp.

There used to be a sticky on the webpage about mod'ing the colors, which I would highly recomend doing so it can Identify where it is.

I dont think that autoit can use the mouse or recognize pixels while the window is minimized though(unless you run another windows in a window, but i dont know how well it would work out if your trying to do DII on both of them.). It is very possible that I am wrong.

Also it may be possible to make a maphack that runs through the maps and selects them by process of elimination. I have no idea how you would make this but it seems like it should be possible.

He did not ask for another bot.

If you want to do it it will take time and knowlage witch i dont have and i dought you do.

What to do find out alot about moding diablo and become verry good with autoit.

IT IS POSABLE cause its been done.

aka mm bot.

Visit mEMy programs made.Iul - IulG-V Console - G-V Console_RandomLetter - _RandomLetter()Saftey Kill - Saftey Killcolorzone() = colorzone()