Animated Toolbar

I was reading Simucal's thread about his Sliding Toolbar, and I decided to make my own. This one places itself in either the upper-left or lower-right of the screen (can be changed to suit your needs), doesn't take up much space, and forms to the height of the desktop. It can be fully customized from within the script itself.

Requires beta to run.

Please let me know if there are any bugs left over - most of my scripting was done while I had a completed INI file ready, but I think it works as it should.

; Animated toolbar

; Created June 2006

; By greenmachine

; Credit: Lazycat (enumicons.au3)

; Features:

; Animated

; Hides to Upper-Left or Lower-Right corner of screen

; Customizable buttons with icons

; Order of buttons is changeable

; Button commands are editable

; Unlimited buttons due to page layout

; Easy Setup GUI - no direct INI editing necessary

Toolbar.au3

Verry slick greenmachine. I will take a close look at it when I get off work. I see a few visual/eyecandy things that would go nicely with this that I might modify and post to see what you think.

Nice work.

-Simucal

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)