Help Findin variables?

Hey guys.. well first off.. I am familiar with a bit of Autoit.. I know how to move mouse make hotkeys and such and such... I was just wondering...

I want to make a Bot for an MMORPG.. im gunna start with lineage 2 since ther is no protection and i have a free server...

But anyways.. I was just wondering if there is any way to find variables.. like the variable for my Characters Health/mana etc...

If i need more programs i need moer.. but if you can do it all in here.. please help :D

Thanks

--Harpydog

plugins dllcall

You can use pixelcheck

Taht kinda thing

If your good at hacking you can edit memory banks and be abel to do basicly anything.

Yeah im not too good at hacking or anything.. I started using autoit about last week.. I made a nice little script to open wc3, log me into battle net and go to custom games and host a Dota tho :D that was nice.. but other then that i dotn know much.. i usually look back at tutorials or what i have accomplished to do things

But ill read into those things.. unless you know stuff bout memory banmks that you could teach me :D

• Moderators

nop its pritty hard stuff.

not no learn in a week thing like autoit :D

After reading this post: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=200821

When did your week start?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Okay about PixelSearch.. for the rectangle.. do i use teh X coords or the Y coords??

Im kinda new so bare with me :D

if i do a pixel search for the top 25% of my health bar.. and if its a dark red instead of red... would pixelsearch pick that up ?

So say if i need it to be pure red... and if its 10 shades darker then what it should be... then Send *hotkey for potion*.. would that work? :D ill put up code when i go back on my other computer to show what i have so far

Edited by Harpydog

Okay about PixelSearch.. for the rectangle.. do i use teh X coords or the Y coords??

Im kinda new so bare with me :D

if i do a pixel search for the top 25% of my health bar.. and if its a dark red instead of red... would pixelsearch pick that up ?

So say if i need it to be pure red... and if its 10 shades darker then what it should be... then Send *hotkey for potion*.. would that work? :P ill put up code when i go back on my other computer to show what i have so far

PixelSearch() has a parameter for how closely you want to match. The default is 0 (exact match), if you set it to 10 then the value of RED, GREEN, and BLUE need to match +/-10. Note that the point of PixelSearch is to find a single pixel within the rectangle that is the matching color.

Did that help? :D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

PixelSearch() has a parameter for how closely you want to match. The default is 0 (exact match), if you set it to 10 then the value of RED, GREEN, and BLUE need to match +/-10. Note that the point of PixelSearch is to find a single pixel within the rectangle that is the matching color.

Did that help? :D

Yeah thanks man.. So im just assuming what i want to do will work.. since when your health bar goes down it turns from red to black.. so maybe something along the lines...

like yah.. -------------xxxxxxx| Say if thats my bar.. just put a pixel search on the bar.. maybe like from

|-------------xxxxxxx| full to about where the X's (aprx 60% hp).. and when the pixel does not

match with the right red (cauze its black) i put the command to quaff a

potion.. Do you think that might work?

Also.. anyone have ideas for targeting? Since lineage /target doesnt work very well... oh well

im out

--Harpy

so you want something that does something when your health/energy get to a certan level, and the background is black, look into "pixelgetcolor"

example

AdlibEnable("CheckHealth")

While 1
$Color = Pixelgetcolor(X,Y)
Wend

Func CheckHealth()
If $Color=*Decimal for black* then
;Do Whatever
Endif

Wouldn't something like that work?

And About PixelSearch-

TL=Top Left of box to seach

BR=Bottom Right of box to search

X,Y=Corresponding coodinates

PixelSearch(TL(X), TL(Y), BR(X), BR(Y), *Color*)
Edited by Paulie