Interacting with minimized flash game? Any help?

I am trying to make a script that interacts with a certain browser flash game. I want to be able to run the script while the browser window is minimized. Basically it just needs to click the mouse in a few different spots.

Is this at all possible? I know the ControlClick function won't work with flash. Any tips/examples?

I am trying to make a script that interacts with a certain browser flash game. I want to be able to run the script while the browser window is minimized. Basically it just needs to click the mouse in a few different spots.

Is this at all possible? I know the ControlClick function won't work with flash. Any tips/examples?

"MouseClick" not working for ya?

EDIT

Oh Sorry, didn't catch the minimized thing

I'm oblivious today

I don't think can click in a minimized window w/o controlclick

Edited by Paulie

Macromedia applications (exes, swf, etc) can be a mare automating, as sometimes buttons do not have report a control to click on. This is particularly true of graphical buttons with applied behaviors in Director.

My solution:

move the window to some invisible place, say, -1000,-1000 and clic on your coordinates...

this probably requires some pixelsearch to ensure a match.

IVAN

OK, I'm back.

I've been away a few days. I've a couple of flash swfs that do not report the buttons as controls, perhaps because they are graphics with button behaviours attached to them.

I'll try my suggestion posted above in this thread, as I believe I got it to work ages ago. I remember I applied the same concept on a FileMaker application, which posed another nightmare for automation, so I'm quite confident it's possible.

In any case, by now I believe there's very little that can't be done with autoit.

IVAN