ProcessWaitClose help

Hello all,

I have two problems that I need some help on.

First:

I am trying to copy over some files from a network drive onto my the C drive and I want the first copy to finish before the 2nd copy starts. I tried processwaitclose, but that didn't seem to work. My code is as follows

DirCopy("T:\Software\VisualStudio\VS.Net", "C:\Software\VS.Net")
DirCopy("T:\Software\OfficeXP PIAs", "C:\Software\OfficeXP PIAs")
DirCopy("T:\REMOTE ACCESS\Cisco-Client3.6.4-K9\setup.iss", "C:\Remote Access\C:\REMOTE ACCESS\Cisco-Client3.6.4-K9\")
oÝ÷ Ù'¢wHjkkÊ)ට²Ö¥è¶¦²È¥z{eÉ©Ý#§¶Ø^Ú"ËZZ'y¼¨âǧv)à·
¢iÛ-¢Ø^r¦jwewÒË«­éí+¬x-êk¡Ç¬³¢µÉh±ç(f§u¨vî¶+wöÉè·
+)àe£§+-ç(u殶­s`¥6VæBgV÷C²7"gV÷C²¥våvD7FfRgV÷Cµ'VâgV÷C²¥6VæBgV÷C¶6ÖBgV÷C²¥6VæBgV÷C·´TåDU'ÒgV÷C²¥våvD7FfRgV÷C´3¢b3#µtäåBb3#µ77FVÓ3"b3#¶6ÖBæWRgV÷C²¢b33cµEe52Ò6VæBgV÷C´3¢b3#µ6ögGv&Rb3#µe2äæWBb3#µe52b3#µ6Öç7BæWRö²$T$ôõCÕ&VÆÇ7W&W72gV÷C²¥&ö6W75vD6Æ÷6Rb33cµEe52  ¥6VæBgV÷C²7"gV÷C²¥våvD7FfRgV÷Cµ'VâgV÷C²¥6VæBgV÷C¶6ÖBgV÷C²¥6VæBgV÷C·´TåDU'ÒgV÷C²¥våvD7FfRgV÷C´3¢b3#µtäåBb3#µ77FVÓ3"b3#¶6ÖBæWRgV÷C²¥6VæBgV÷C¶6B3¢b3#µ6ögGv&Rb3#µe2äæWBgV÷C²¥6VæBgV÷C·´TåDU'ÒgV÷C²¢b33cµEe4äUC#2Ò6VæBgV÷C·6WGWb3#·6WGWæWR÷âö²$T$ôõCÕ&VÆÇ7W&W72gV÷C²¥&ö6W75vD6Æ÷6Rb33cµEe4äUC#2

Any help would be much appreciated Thanks!

Edited by Sean M

On the second issue, you could just run the exe's directly

These lines may work as is

RunWait("C:\Software\VS.Net\VSS\Sminst.exe /k xxxxxxxxx REBOOT=ReallySuppress", "C:\Software\VS.Net\VSS")
RunWait("C:\Software\VS.Net\setup\setup.exe /qn /k xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx REBOOT=ReallySuppress", "C:\Software\VS.Net\setup")

:D

Edited by Larry