Automated Clicking Pauses Script

I've written a script that does nothing more than click the mouse once every ten seconds; however, the location that I want to click is inside the game window of Lineage II. The script will click on the area once, activating the game window, then pause the script when Lineage II becomes the active window.

How can I keep the script from pausing when in Lineage II to allow it to continue sending clicks? Has anyone else had this problem? I want to use the script to create Soulshots so I don't have to sit at the computer all day.

Do
  MouseClick( "left", 460, 460, 1, 0)
  Sleep( 10000 )
Until 1 == 0
Edited by Zachary Lewis

I've written a script that does nothing more than click the mouse once every ten seconds; however, the location that I want to click is inside the game window of Lineage II. The script will click on the area once, activating the game window, then pause the script when Lineage II becomes the active window.

How can I keep the script from pausing when in Lineage II to allow it to continue sending clicks? Has anyone else had this problem? I want to use the script to create Soulshots so I don't have to sit at the computer all day.

It isnt pausing the script. While I cant be for sure because you havent posted your code... Lineage II probably blocks progmatically sent mouseclicks.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Adlibenable("_Bla",10000)
While 1
;;;;
Wend
Func _Bla()
EndFunc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Adlibenable("_Bla",10000) ;This func calls _Bla every 10000 Ms 
While 1
;;;; What you want to do goes here
Wend
Func _Bla() ;and this is the function that does the mouseclick
EndFunc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

No but whenever you use a sleep command with a func call the loop gets stuck ...

I just found out that Lineage II directly communicates with the computer's IOs. Is there any way to make AutoIt the default IO ports so the game will only see the AutoIt script, not the mouse with a script running it?

Lineage II uses an anti-cheat protection called nProtect. So, like I said in my first post, you are pretty much SOL. I myself got around nProtect with a ready made injection DLL someone wrote on a game hacking forum awhile back (to be able to script Pangya, the golf MMO). They have since patched this hole and as far as I know there arent any pubically available workarounds/hacks.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)