Simple script request

• Developers

I just need to know how to make autoit do crtl +x then crtl +s and then loop that sequence forever.

and... what is your problem other than wanting others to write these pretty simple script line for you ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I just need to know how to make autoit do crtl +x then crtl +s and then loop that sequence forever.

To press the keys, use Send().

To loop the program, use While/Wend.

To know how to use them use AutoIT 1-2-3.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

It just that I am trying to learn about autoit scripting and I usually learn the best when I have a practical application for something and see an example of how to do it. I'm not the type of person who learns the best from reading the manual, unless the manual has practical examples of working code in fully functional format. I just wanted something really simple for me to add on to and mess around with. If anyone can code this for me I would really appreciate it. Or at least tell me a place where someone would script something like this for me.

Thanks,

Rishijin

Edited by Rishijin

• Moderators

Or at least tell me a place where someone would script something like this for me.

http://www.RentACoder.com

Or learn to do it yourself without "just" the manual

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I'm not the type of person who learns the best from reading the manual, unless the manual has practical examples of working code in fully functional format.

that one sentence tells me you haven't even looked at the online documentation. otherwise you would have seen that there are examples in fully functional format. you just needed to compile them. :D

While YouAreNotReadingTheManual
$HelpersOnThisForum = 0
WEnd
:D

Read HelpFile

Do Tutorial

Write Code

Post code with problem

Thank the amazing people here for their help! :wacko:

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.