Display and Draw on image

I haven't messed with the AutoIt GUI functions much, however everything else I'm very familar with. If someone could push me in the right direction, please.

I want to create a GUI to help me with another project I'm working on. What I want it to be able to do to begin with is display an image. The image will be of an active window that was previously captured using Lazycats dll. I want to be able to draw a rect on that image, inside the gui only, and then have autoit spit out what the relative coordinates are for the rect. So if I draw on the image starting at the top left and create a 10x10 box it would spit out 0,0,10,10. I would like it to display and keep the rect on the screen with options to possably save the values to an ini with a name. Would be great if it could keep many rects displayed on the screen and manipulate them when needed from the GUI.

My thoughts are having a listview on the left with keys from an INI, rect1, rect2, rec3 etc. These rects would be drawn on the current image being displayed, in the gui only. Ability to move the rects around and save the new values over the old ones.

I'm by no means asking anyone to do this for me. Unless you're bored and want to of course. Just never created a GUI and I think this would be a good starting point for me to learn from.

Thanks for the links.

It seems your radar isn't working from the source. The function DllStructDelete can't be found anywhere and it's not in any of the includes. I'm using the latest beta.

what ever var is in the DllStructDelete line(s) just change to the var name and set to zero i.e.

old way

DllStructDelete($var)

new way

$var = 0

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Thanks for the links.

It seems your radar isn't working from the source. The function DllStructDelete can't be found anywhere and it's not in any of the includes. I'm using the latest beta.

It's one year old project with old beta versions where DllStructDelete worked fine.

With latest beta version of Autoit you must replace:

DllStructDelete($struct_name)oÝ÷ Û­«­¢+ØÀÌØíÍÑÉÕÑ}¹µô