I need help scripting

Ok, what i am trying to do is when i press a certian key it goes to a certian spot on the screen. Like when i press the left arrow key it goes to (272,342) and i press right arrow key it goes to (634,342) if some one could help that would be great thanks.

Ok, what i am trying to do is when i press a certian key it goes to a certian spot on the screen. Like when i press the left arrow key it goes to (272,342) and i press right arrow key it goes to (634,342) if some one could help that would be great thanks.

I assume that 'it' is the mouse pointer? And the two numbers enclosed in brackets are screen positions?

HotKeySet("{LEFT}","_MyFunc")

While 1
    Sleep(10)
WEnd

Func _MyFunc()
    MouseMove(10,10)
EndFunc

Please note that I, too, have never used this before, but actually _READING_ the helpfile instead of just looking at it and thinking 'oh noes this is to hard lets ask on a forum because I am too lazy to use my brains' helps finding the solution.

Edited by Shenghi

I'd almost say I couldn't agree more :D

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please note that I, too, have never used this before, but actually _READING_ the helpfile instead of just looking at it and thinking 'oh noes this is to hard lets ask on a forum because I am too lazy to use my brains' helps finding the solution.

Pace yourself. You've not been on the forums long enough to be that frustrated with fishing lessons :-) :-)

...but thanks for helping Morato out with this.

re: fishing

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=189794

@Morato,

Welcome to the forums.

The help file is one of the best I've seen... I understand that sometimes things don't always click the first time you read them. Let us know when you need help, but post what code you have tried in your first post. It shows that you have tried and helps us know what you don't understand.

Enjoy AutoIt!

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Pace yourself. You've not been on the forums long enough to be that frustrated with fishing lessons :-) :-)

...but thanks for helping Morato out with this.

re: fishing

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=189794

The "Build a man a fire.. " one had me laughing for awhile.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Perhaps not on these forums, or on AutoIt for that matter. However, I have been a long-time helper in #help.script on irc.quakenet.org, a channel dealing with mIRC scripting help. In there I have dealt with my own fair share of idiots, thus I get annoyed quickly by people who are too lazy to check a (very good, by the way) help file.

...I have been a long-time helper in #help.script on irc.quakenet.org, a channel dealing with mIRC scripting help...

Funny you should mention that. You never know if people keep userids across forums/groups.

I googled Shenghi and found "fishing lessons":

http://wiki.prco23.org/index.php/User:Shenghi

Is that you?

This is cute from http://quakenet.org/

The small collective of people responsible for having too much free time are now pleased to announce the re-launch of the QuakeNet forums. Yes that's right, the forums for the world's largest IRC network are back and in all their unproductive and slightly unnecessary glory!

Perhaps I should do some other things with today's free time...

...widely known...

Yes, widely known. I just thought it funny that I made reference to it in a thread in which you were the main helper/teacher only to later learn that you had it in your profile elsewhere.

It is just me procrastinating today... thanks for your patience with my useless chatting in this thread.