Full Screen Apps?

I am trying to make a AutoIT app that will simulate muse clicks in an application which essentially takes full control. It goes full screen and doesn't even let you minimize by using the windows key or alt+tab. Is there something speacial I have to do to control these kinds of apps becasue I know the script I made works because it works in windows just not while I am in the app I want it to work in!

Thanks for any help.

I am trying to make a AutoIT app that will simulate muse clicks in an application which essentially takes full control. It goes full screen and doesn't even let you minimize by using the windows key or alt+tab. Is there something speacial I have to do to control these kinds of apps becasue I know the script I made works because it works in windows just not while I am in the app I want it to work in!

Thanks for any help.

You're talking about makeing a GUI app, Right?

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

$MyGui= GuiCreate("", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)

i think that is the window youre looking for

You're talking about makeing a GUI app, Right?

#include <GuiConstants.au3>

$MyGui= GuiCreate("", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, -1, -1, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_TOPMOST)

i think that is the window youre looking for

No, I don't want to make a GUI app. There is a program which already exists I am just trying to simulate clicks in it. I wrote my app in notepad and I just run it and then open the full screen app but it doesn't work for some reason.

No, I don't want to make a GUI app. There is a program which already exists I am just trying to simulate clicks in it. I wrote my app in notepad and I just run it and then open the full screen app but it doesn't work for some reason.

Oh, ok have you looked into

Run---

Winactivate---

RunAsSet---

ControlClick---

MouseClick---

Send---

??????????????

Those are pretty much all the functions you'd need

more help would be possible with more info on the app and how you want to run it

Some applications block pixel checks, simulated input, and even hot keys while in full screen mode. Do a search for Game Guard and nProtect. Topics on these programs might contain the information you need.

Nomad :D

Some applications block pixel checks, simulated input, and even hot keys while in full screen mode. Do a search for Game Guard and nProtect. Topics on these programs might contain the information you need.

Nomad :D

Ok, I'll do that. But if it helps someone was saying if they knew what I was trying to do. Bascially it's for a game I'm tired of doing the same thing over and over so I just wanna make an app that clicks for me lol. That's what I'm doing.

well there is a way its quite simple slight of hand , take a mouse and attach a band to a running wheel and have the band connecting to a small treadmill, now place your comp mouse on the top treadmil and make sure theres a lil thing to push it down in between the double treadmil. this will create the mouse movement, now to get the comp mouse to click simply place small prods that will collide with the left mouse button, tuh duh you've kicked GG's A$$