Performance Bar

I need a script that will display a performance bar at the side of my monitor. Like in the task manager.

Basically something like the task manager process bar but a little thinner and smaller. Something that will moniter RAM usage.

Thanks in advance

Edited by randomboy

I got inside my house, leant back on my bed and began to think...where the hell was my roof?!?!24 hours in a day....24 beers in a case....Coincidence??

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

"Great Thanks for that"

You dont get a support help forum and simply say, "I need a script that does this, and this, and this. Thanks in advance for writing it for me."

You write your own damn scripts. If you have trouble, that is where we help you. Post the code of what you have worked on so far, what you have tried and where you have gone wrong. Also, post your AutoIt version, and any other relevant links to information that might be helpful. We dont do the legwork, you do.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

I don't know where to start. I've written other very simple programs but I'm completely stumped on this one.

Edited by randomboy

I got inside my house, leant back on my bed and began to think...where the hell was my roof?!?!24 hours in a day....24 beers in a case....Coincidence??

I don't know where to start. I've written other very simple programs but I'm completely stumped on this one.

Well first off, why reinvent the wheel? There are plenty of usage bars available for free download.

http://www.gene6.com/

They have a memview bar which is small and sits on your desktop all the time.

Here is a list of other system monitors.

http://www.virtualplastic.net/html/desk_mon.html

EDIT: If you really want to write your own, look at MemGetStats ( ) in the help file.

You can get the currently available ram there, and make some kind of graphical percentage bar out of it.

Edited by Simucal