How to make Simple Autopress 1 button script?

hey,

this is the first time i've ever downloaded a script making programm, i've read tutorials and tried some things out, but i can't figure anything out.

what i want, is a script that just presses one button, the letter S on my keyboard. every 0.2 seconds or so, does anyone know how to do this, and help me out a bit with this?

thanks, -omglol

• Moderators

hey,

this is the first time i've ever downloaded a script making programm, i've read tutorials and tried some things out, but i can't figure anything out.

what i want, is a script that just presses one button, the letter S on my keyboard. every 0.2 seconds or so, does anyone know how to do this, and help me out a bit with this?

thanks, -omglol

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

Edit:

P.S. - This is the Scripts And Scraps forum, as you can see above, it's not a general support forum, if you have a question on how to do something then use the Support forum with the code that you've tried and that has failed. Just sitting in the lobby waiting for someone to answer your question doesn't show any effort either, there is a good search function provided above... Try that if you are too lazy or unwilling to code it yourself.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

thanks a lot, and i'm sorry for posting in thIs forum.

EDIT> how can i make a .exe program so i only have to open that to start the autopressing?

Edited by omglol

while 1
send("s")
sleep(200)
wend

have fun

Maybe it should be:

while 1
send("{s}")
sleep(200)
wend

or this one:

hotkeyset ("{pause}", "quitscript")

while 1
send("s")
sleep(200)
wend

Func quitscript()
Exit
EndFunc

so you can press the PAUSE key to stop the script

Edited by SinoAlpha

Sino-Alpha

thanks a lot, and i'm sorry for posting in thIs forum.

EDIT> how can i make a .exe program so i only have to open that to start the autopressing?

right click on the *.au3 file, chose "Compile Script", and you'll find the *.exe file has been created in the same dir.

Sino-Alpha

if i do this:

While 1
Send("{S down}")
Sleep(Random(50,300))
Send("{S up}")
Sleep(Random(50,300))
WEnd

or

While 1
Send("{S}")
Sleep(Random(50,300))
Send("{S}")
Sleep(Random(50,300))
WEnd

or

While 1
Send("s")
Sleep(Random(50,300))
Send("s")
Sleep(Random(50,300))
WEnd

then it types the letter S in the messagebar, but get the messagebar off, it does not pick up items, maybe it has to do with Xtrap?

when I use a start and stop button it doesn't work at all, not that i really need that, so doesn't really matter.

then it types the letter S in the messagebar, but get the messagebar off, it does not pick up items, maybe it has to do with Xtrap?

when I use a start and stop button it doesn't work at all, not that i really need that, so doesn't really matter.

pick up what items?? what 's the script for

Sino-Alpha

• 2 months later...

its for hero online, but i want to press v and then press a after 1 sec what do i do any1 help me please, i really need it, although i downloaded a recommend progrems but i dont even understand a bit, help me please

chan,,, we are here to help you create great stuff with Autoit....

Not build stuff just for you

8)

NEWHeader1.png