process

• Moderators

Hi

I have different .exe to run in an specific order

How I can do that

Thanks

Wow, that's a broad question, so here's a broad answer? Run()?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Yes I know

run (pg1)

run (pg2)

run (pg3)

but how to be sure of the sequence

thanks

Could you be any more cryptic? lol.

Look, what order do you want to run them in?

Run('Notepad.exe')
Sleep(3000)
Run('Calc.exe')
Run that script in SciTe and you'll see that it's whatever order you place them in, notepad will open first then the calculator 3 seconds later.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Could you be any more cryptic? lol.

Look, what order do you want to run them in?

Run('Notepad.exe')
Sleep(3000)
Run('Calc.exe')
Run that script in SciTe and you'll see that it's whatever order you place them in, notepad will open first then the calculator 3 seconds later.
I have try both options and no result

It seem that RunWait don't wait the end of the first step

I have already try these options (sleep) and did'nt work due of the duration of step

• Moderators

I have already try these options (sleep) and did'nt work due of the duration of step

You asked a question that either we have a total language barrier and maybe you should just post your question in your native tongue, or would better be answered by looking at your script and understanding exactly what it is that your trying to accomplish, because to be honest, I have no idea what your trying to do.

Do you want to show the code that you have tried so we can be understand what problem you are having. The advice given so far should help if used correctly.

Do you want to show the code that you have tried so we can be understand what problem you are having. The advice given so far should help if used correctly.

Hi

when I use sleep (2000) I don't know how long take a script to install a software and sometime its work and sometime not

• Moderators

Well you could always use:

Run('1st.exe')
ProcessWaitClose('1st.exe')
Run('2nd.exe')
ProcessWaitclose('2nd.exe')
But RunWait() should have done that already.