Check that a window is totally visible

Angel

Hi,

I know that this is very easy to do, but I am in a hurry so I thought that I might just ask to see if someone did this in the past. I apologize in advance!

Has anyone ever done a script that checks if a window is completelly visible, that is, that it is totally inside the boundaries of the screen and that no other windows (including the windows taskbar) is obstructing it?

If someone has, could he/she please post the script in this forum?

Thanks!!!

Angel

Well, I'm not really feeling like making the script myself, but if I would, I'd get myself an array of all visible windows first, then get the coordinates of those, and finally check to see whether any of them overlap another.

Btw, judging from your postcount, you must know by now that " This is not a general support forum!" just a mistake probably :D

Edit: must be getting tired, thought you were asking for help on how to make this...

Edited by marfdaman

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: must be getting tired, thought you were asking for help on how to make this...

Yeah, I hoped that someone had already done this in the past and I was in quite a hurry to finish my script. That is why I asked in "Scripts and Scraps". It seems however that I might have more time than I thought to finish the script, so I guess I'll have to take time to do it myself! If I do I'll post the result here.

Angel