ctrl alt 1

m

alt q

{home}

{del}

{end}

{printscreen}

etc etc...

But none of them are working. Any ideas?

GameInfo:

Game: GunzOnline

DefenseSystem: xTrap

Keystrokes/Clicks: Able

PS. IF I put the "MouseClick" In the loop, it mouseclicks, So, I know its able to send mouseclicks, just doesnt work in the function.

# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

I'm not sure, but should your HOME hotkey be SPACE?

HotKeySet("{HOME}" <-- SPACE? , "_Jump")

Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 150)

While 1
Sleep(25)
WEnd

Func _Jump()
Send("{SPACE}") <-- If your pressing the spacebar, nothing will happen since the hotkey is bound to the Home key. Do you want the HOME key to act like the spacebar?
Sleep(25)
endfunc <-- Did you forget Endfunc?
Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Im just using spacebar as an example, (ingame spacebar is jump)

How about this

Send("d")

Send("d")

Sleep(25)

Replace the space send("{space}") with that, thats supposed to make the character "dash". So, Im wanting it if I pressed a button, eg HOME, it would send "d" twice, thus dash.

Oh, and no, I did have the "EndFunc" there. The autoit script gets no errors, It just isnt doing what its being told to do xP

Ok, I'm gonna try this hotkey stuff in an old school game like Duke Nukem. I'll see what happens

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

Ok, I'm gonna try this hotkey stuff in an old school game like Duke Nukem. I'll see what happens

Yay for dukenukem

Acts really jumpy (Sendkeydowndelay)

Here's what I used...

HotKeySet("{HOME}", "_Jump")
HotKeySet("{INSERT}", "_move")
Opt("SendKeyDownDelay", 150)

While 1
Sleep(25)
WEnd

Func _Jump()
Send("{LCTRL}")
Sleep(25)
endfunc

Func _move()
Send("{RIGHT}")
Sleep(25)
endfunc

I really hope this does it for u