How to minimize plz read

Ok, I got autoit and i just want to run a game log in and then minimize it, cause i been trying to minimize it but everytime i try by pressing alt+tab or the windows button or Ctrl+alt+delete it quits out of the game, and my friend told me that autoit can minimize it with out closing it. So can you please tell me the script that i need? cause when i put WinMinimizeAll() in notepad and save it as .aut and then run it with autoit it doesn't work.

the game i'm trying to run is in here C:\Program Files\Xiah Studio\Xiah Online

the direct url is C:\Program Files\Xiah Studio\Xiah Online\xiah.exe

So can anyone that know alot about this write me the full script which makes the game run, gives me time like 1 or 2 minutes (So i can log in, inside the game) and then minimizes?

or a AutoHotkey or w/e u call it, that will let me minimize the game by pressing a hotkey with autoit.

thankz :D

Edited by santiago

Ok, I got autoit and i just want to run a game log in and then minimize it, cause i been trying to minimize it but everytime i try by pressing alt+tab or the windows button or Ctrl+alt+delete it quits out of the game, and my friend told me that autoit can minimize it with out closing it. So can you please tell me the script that i need? cause when i put WinMinimizeAll() in notepad and save it as .aut and then run it with autoit it doesn't work.

the game i'm trying to run is in here C:\Program Files\Xiah Studio\Xiah Online

the direct url is C:\Program Files\Xiah Studio\Xiah Online\xiah.exe

So can anyone that know alot about this write me the full script which makes the game run, gives me time like 1 or 2 minutes (So i can log in, inside the game) and then minimizes?

or a AutoHotkey or w/e u call it, that will let me minimize the game by pressing a hotkey with autoit.

thankz :D

Is the game running in full screen mode?

• 3 weeks later...