Some script help

Hi All

Need some help with a script my cd eject button stoped working today and to eject the cd i have to go to explorer and right eject this is a bit of a pain in the butt. Dell said they will be out to fix this in two weeks as the pc has a two year fix at home on it. I cant wait two weeks or should i say cant be going to explorer ever time to eject the cd so a script that i can compile as an exe file would be good.

Rick :D

A simple CDTray("D:", "open") should do the trick.

Of course for "D:" fill in your drive and "open" can be replaced with "closed".

Alzo

Edited by marfdaman

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you have the Scite-editor? If so, go to "Tools" and choose "Compile". If you don't, download it from the autoit site.

Alzo

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's most likely because you haven't saved the file yet as an .au3 file. As soon as you do that, the whole list will show up (I hope?).