INetmail...HELP PLZ!

OK i have been doing this for 5 days staright asnd i can not do it. All i want to do is send an email to jtnktz@hotmail.com thats IT! when ever i run the file in examples of the beta it always gives me a error. 1st it said could not find INet.au3. The directory was C:\Program Files\Autoit3\include\Inet.au3. So i moved the inet.au3 from the beta folder C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include into the C:\Program Files\Autoit3\include\Inet.au3 and thought it MIGHT work. Than i get a error heres what it is....

Line 114 (File "C:\Program Files\Autoit3\include\INet.au3"):

Local $v_struct = DllStructCreate('udword')

Local $vStruct = ^ ERROR

Error: Unknown Function name.

Can ANY1 plzzz help me. I am a noob and just want to sende emails by a click of a button... (IM LAZY)

heres the script..

This is the _INetmail.au3 file....

#include <INet.au3>

$Address = InputBox('Address', 'Enter the E-Mail address to send message to')
$Subject = InputBox('Subject', 'Enter a subject for the E-Mail')
$Body = InputBox('Body', 'Enter the body (message) of the E-Mail')
MsgBox(0,'E-Mail has been opened','The E-Mail has been opened and process identifier for the E-Mail client is ' & _INetMail($address, $subject, $body))oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+ÙQ¡¥Ì¥ÌÑ¡%9йÔÌ¥±(ì%¹±ÕYÉÍ¥½¸èĸÔÔ Ì¼È¼ÈÀÀؤ(¥¹±Õµ½¹(ì´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´(ì(ìÕѽ%ÐYÉÍ¥½¸è̸À(ì1¹Õè¹±¥Í (ìÍÉ¥ÁÑ¥½¸èչѥ½¹ÌÑ¡ÐÍÍ¥ÍÐÝ¥Ñ %¹Ñɹи(ì(ì´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´(ìôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô(ì(ìչѥ½¸9µè}Ñ%@ ¤(ìÍÉ¥ÁÑ¥½¸èÐÁÕ±¥%@ÉÍ̽¹Ñݽɬ½½µÁÕÑȸ(ìAɵÑȡ̤è9½¹(ìIÅեɵ¹Ð¡Ì¤è%¹ÑɹÐÍ̸(ìIÑÕɸY±Õ¡Ì¤è=¸MÕÍÌ´IÑÕɹÌÑ¡ÁÕ±¥%@ÉÍÌ(ì=¸¥±ÕÉ´´Ä¹ÍÑÌII=HôÄ(ìÕÑ¡½È¡Ì¤è1ÉÉä½ééѤµÀì)ÉÙ¥ÌMÑÕ±¥±(ì(ìôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô)Õ¹}Ñ%@ ¤(%1½°ÀÌØí¥À°ÀÌØíÑ}¥À(%%%¹ÑÐ ÅÕ½Ðí¡ÑÑÀè¼½¡­¥À¹å¹¹Ì¹½É¼ýɹÄôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìI¹½´ Ä°ØÔÔÌؤµÀìÅÕ½ÐìµÀíɹÈôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìI¹½´ Ä°ØÔÔÌؤ°QµÁ¥ÈµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈíù¥À¹ÑµÀÅÕ½Ðì¤Q¡¸($$ÀÌØí¥Àô¥±I¡QµÁ¥ÈµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈíù¥À¹ÑµÀÅÕ½Ðì°¥±ÑM¥é¡QµÁ¥ÈµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈíù¥À¹ÑµÀÅÕ½Ð줤($%¥±±Ñ¡QµÁ¥ÈµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈíù¥À¹ÑµÀÅÕ½Ðì¤($$ÀÌØí¥ÀôMÑÉ¥¹QÉ¥µ1Ð ÀÌØí¥À°MÑÉ¥¹%¹MÑÈ ÀÌØí¥À°ÅÕ½ÐìèÅÕ½Ð줬Ĥ($$ÀÌØí¥ÀôMÑÉ¥¹QÉ¥µI¥¡Ð ÀÌØí¥À°MÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØí¥À¤´MÑÉ¥¹%¹MÑÈ ÀÌØí¥À°ÅÕ½Ðì¼ÅÕ½Ð줬Ȥ($$ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÀôMÑÉ¥¹MÁ±¥Ð ÀÌØí¥À°Ìäì¸Ìäì¤($%%ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÁtôйMÑÉ¥¹%Í¥¥Ð ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÅt¤¹MÑÉ¥¹%Í¥¥Ð ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÉt¤¹MÑÉ¥¹%Í¥¥Ð ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÍt¤¹MÑÉ¥¹%Í¥¥Ð ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÑt¤Q¡¸($$%IÑÕɸÀÌØí¥À($%¹%(%¹%(%%%¹ÑÐ ÅÕ½Ðí¡ÑÑÀè¼½ÝÝܹݡѥ͵å¥À¹½´¼ýɹÄôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìI¹½´ Ä°ØÔÔÌؤµÀìÅÕ½ÐìµÀíɹÈôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìI¹½´ Ä°ØÔÔÌؤ°QµÁ¥ÈµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈíù¥À¹ÑµÀÅÕ½Ðì¤Q¡¸($$ÀÌØí¥Àô¥±I¡QµÁ¥ÈµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈíù¥À¹ÑµÀÅÕ½Ðì°¥±ÑM¥é¡QµÁ¥ÈµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈíù¥À¹ÑµÀÅÕ½Ð줤($%¥±±Ñ¡QµÁ¥ÈµÀìÅÕ½ÐìÀäÈíù¥À¹ÑµÀÅÕ½Ðì¤($$ÀÌØí¥ÀôMÑÉ¥¹QÉ¥µ1Ð ÀÌØí¥À°MÑÉ¥¹%¹MÑÈ ÀÌØí¥À°ÅÕ½Ðíe½ÕÈ¥À¥ÌÅÕ½Ð줬ÄÀ¤($$ÀÌØí¥ÀôMÑÉ¥¹1Ð ÀÌØí¥À°MÑÉ¥¹%¹MÑÈ ÀÌØí¥À°ÅÕ½ÐìÅÕ½Ð줴Ĥ($$ÀÌØí¥ÀôMÑÉ¥¹MÑÉ¥Á]L ÀÌØí¥À°à¤($$ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÀôMÑÉ¥¹MÁ±¥Ð ÀÌØí¥À°Ìäì¸Ìäì¤($%%ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÁtôйMÑÉ¥¹%Í¥¥Ð ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÅt¤¹MÑÉ¥¹%Í¥¥Ð ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÉt¤¹MÑÉ¥¹%Í¥¥Ð ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÍt¤¹MÑÉ¥¹%Í¥¥Ð ÀÌØíÑ}¥ÁlÑt¤Q¡¸($$%IÑÕɸÀÌØí¥À($%¹%(%¹%(%MÑÉÉ½È Ä¤(%IÑÕɸ´Ä)¹Õ¹ìôôÐí}Ñ%@((ìôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô(ì(ìչѥ½¸9µè}%9ÑáÁ±½ÉÉ
Á± ¤(ìÍÉ¥ÁÑ¥½¸è
½¹ÙÉÐÍÑÉ¥¹Ñ¼%Á±±¥¹(ìAɵÑȡ̤èÀÌØíÍ}%MÑÉ¥¹´MÑÉ¥¹Ñ¼½¹ÙÉÐѼÁ±%áÁ±½Éȱ¥¹(ìIÅեɵ¹Ð¡Ì¤è9½¹(ìIÑÕɸY±Õ¡Ì¤è=¸MÕÍÌ´IÑÕɹÌÑ¡½¹ÙÉÑÍÑÉ¥¹(ì=¸¥±ÕÉ´ ±¹¬MÑÉ¥¹¹ÉɽÈôÄ(ìÕÑ¡½È¡Ì¤è]Ì]½±µ]½±ÙɹÍ̱Ðí]Íݽ±Ð½°½Ð½´Ðì(ì(ìôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô(ì)Õ¹}%9ÑáÁ±½ÉÉ
Á± ÀÌØíÍ}%MÑÉ¥¹¤(%%MÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÍ}%MÑÉ¥¹¤±ÐìôÀQ¡¸($%IÑÕɸÌäìÌäì($%MÑÉÉ½È Ä¤(%±Í($%1½°ÀÌØíÍ}%IÑÕɸ($%1½°ÀÌØí¥}%
½Õ¹Ð($%1½°ÀÌØí¹}%
¡È($%½ÈÀÌØí¥}%
½Õ¹ÐôÄQ¼MÑÉ¥¹1¸ ÀÌØíÍ}%MÑÉ¥¹¤($$$ÀÌØí¹}%
¡ÈôÌäìÁàÌäìµÀì!à¡Í¡MÑÉ¥¹5¥ ÀÌØíÍ}%MÑÉ¥¹°ÀÌØí¥}%
½Õ¹Ð°Ä¤¤°È¤($$%%ÀÌØí¹}%
¡È±ÐìÁàÈÄ=ÈÀÌØí¹}%
¡ÈôÁàÈÔ=ÈÀÌØí¹}%
¡ÈôÁàÉ=ÈÀÌØí¹}%
¡ÈÐìÁàÝQ¡¸($$$$ÀÌØíÍ}%IÑÕɸôÀÌØíÍ}%IÑÕɸµÀìÌäìÌäìµÀìMÑÉ¥¹I¥¡Ð ÀÌØí¹}%
¡È°È¤($$%±Í($$$$ÀÌØíÍ}%IÑÕɸôÀÌØíÍ}%IÑÕɸµÀì
¡È ÀÌØí¹}%
¡È¤($$%¹%($%9áÐ($%IÑÕɸÀÌØíÍ}%IÑÕɸ(%¹%)¹Õ¹ìôôÐí}%9ÑáÁ±½ÉÉ
Á±((ìôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô(ì(ìչѥ½¸9µè}%9ÑÑM½ÕÉ ¤(ìÍÉ¥ÁÑ¥½¸èÑÌѡͽÕÉɽ´¸UI0ݥѡ½ÕÐÝɥѥ¹ÑµÀ¥±¸(ìAɵÑȡ̤èÀÌØíÍ}UI0ôQ¡UI0½Ñ¡Í¥Ñ¸(ìIÅեɵ¹Ð¡Ì¤è±±
±°½MÑÉÕеÀì]¥¹%¹Ð¹±°(ìIÑÕɸY±Õ¡Ì¤è=¸MÕÍÌ´IÑÕɹÌѡͽÕɽ¸(ì=¸¥±ÕÉ´À¹ÍÑÌII=HôÄ(ìÕÑ¡½È¡Ì¤è]½ÕÑÈÙ¸-ÍÑɸ¸(ì(ìôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôôô)Õ¹}%9ÑÑM½ÕÉ ÀÌØíÍ}UI0°ÀÌØíÍ}!ÈôÌäìÌäì¤($(%%MÑÉ¥¹1Ð ÀÌØíÍ}UI0°Ü¤±ÐìÐìÌäí¡ÑÑÀè¼¼Ìäì¹MÑÉ¥¹1Ð ÀÌØíÍ}UI0°à¤±ÐìÐìÌäí¡ÑÑÁÌè¼¼ÌäìQ¡¸ÀÌØíÍ}UI0ôÌäí¡ÑÑÀè¼¼ÌäìµÀìÀÌØíÍ}UI0($(%1½°ÀÌØí¡}10ô±±=Á¸ ÅÕ½ÐíÝ¥¹¥¹Ð¹±°ÅÕ½Ðì¤($(%1½°ÀÌØí¥}%I°ÀÌØíÍ}   ÕôÌäìÌäì($(%1½°ÀÌØí¥}%

• Developers

Also i have searched for HOURS! PLEASE JUS TTELLME WHAT TO DO oh also can i get a script? just a simple script not 1 of thos logn ones...

No need to :

1. start a new thread when you already have one going on the subject

2. post a standard UDF. just makes yourpost long so less people will be looking at it.

And have a look at the helpfile example for

_INetSmtpMail ( $s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress [,$s_Subject [,$as_Body [,$s_helo, [,$s_first [,$b_trace]]]]])

Your version looks wrong to me.... _INetMail($address, $subject, $body) ..

The error shown will be solved when you use the Beta version .

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

if i look at the smtpmail thingy the what? shat is a $s_SmtpServer?

The SMTP Server ...

You are acting as an EMail Client. A EMail client needs a SMTP server to sent mail and a POP server to Recieve EMail .....

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

i did the smtp thing and the same error comes up! CAN ANYONE PLZ HELP ME!!!

The error shown will be solved when you use the Beta version .

EDIT: ... a bit of patience would be nice ....... or are you in a hurry or something ?

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

no not really... but i did the smtp thing would http://us.f557.mail.yahoo.com work 4 the smtp server? also im still getting the same error as shown above. Also thnx 4 ur help. I have just been working on this for 2 weeks now and evertyime it gives me the same probblem

yes i run beta so... i dont know maybe some1 can help me. if they do thx!

• Developers

no not really... but i did the smtp thing would http://us.f557.mail.yahoo.com work 4 the smtp server? also im still getting the same error as shown above. Also thnx 4 ur help. I have just been working on this for 2 weeks now and evertyime it gives me the same probblem

yes i run beta so... i dont know maybe some1 can help me. if they do thx!

I think the listed server is a WebMail server.

You need an SMTP server like you would use with OutLook Express.

What error are you getting ? the Error: Unknown Function name ?

I have given the answer twice now so let me try a third time :

You need the Beta version of AutoIt3 for DllStructCreate() to work!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

ok i got that too work... now what i need is a smtp server... i have pacbell.net ok a different computer? would that work? but.... would _smtpmail work if i put it on a diffferent computer?? because i want the results of a prgram to be sent to my emaial. so would my smtpmail server work on a different computer? if noty is there anyway possible where information could be sent to me with forms on a website or email with out the person noticing? I am not hacking because thatsw what it sounds like but alls i want is a result of items found while playing the game. Thanks

• Developers

ok i got that too work... now what i need is a smtp server... i have pacbell.net ok a different computer? would that work? but.... would _smtpmail work if i put it on a diffferent computer?? because i want the results of a prgram to be sent to my emaial. so would my smtpmail server work on a different computer? if noty is there anyway possible where information could be sent to me with forms on a website or email with out the person noticing? I am not hacking because thatsw what it sounds like but alls i want is a result of items found while playing the game. Thanks

I would like to suggest that you study/google about what SMTP mailing is about and then come back with your questions, because I am not going to try to answer the questions you raise in this post other then what I've said before.

Also you kinda vague about the intend of your script and cannot see a legitimate purpose yet ...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.