Exit script if Cancel

In the help file, look up msgbox. There is a list of number codes used for the cancel, abort, retry etc. buttons.

$msg = messagebox(64;<-- icon, but can also be the cancel, abort, retry buttons, "Title","Body")

if $msg = 2(Cancel) then

exit

endif

Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

In the help file, look up msgbox. There is a list of number codes used for the cancel, abort, retry etc. buttons.

$msg = messagebox(64;<-- icon, but can also be the cancel, abort, retry buttons, "Title","Body")

if $msg = 2(Cancel) then

exit

endif

Well, I did consult the Help file but couldn't figure out how to proceed. That's why the post. What I am trying to make happen is this:

MsgBox(1, "Test for ok or cancel", "Click OK to continue. Click Cancel to stop this script.")

If Ok was clicked I want to get this:

MsgBox(0,"You must have clicked Ok.")

If Cancel was clicked I want to get this:

MsgBox(0,"You must have clicked Cancel. Bye Bye!")

Thanks.

HI,

look into help. It must be there :-)

$var = MsgBox(1, "Test for ok or cancel", "Click OK to continue. Click Cancel to stop this script.")

If $var = 1 Then
    MsgBox(0, "info", "You must have clicked Ok.")
Else
    MsgBox(0, "info", "You must have clicked Cancel. Bye Bye!")
EndIf

Edit: a bit late. Damn! :-)

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times