where do i download a copy of AutoIT with the GUI?

Mcky

I can't seem to find anywhere on the author's site nor the mailing list. please help.Thanks.

My website: (Lots of AutoIt compiled programs+GameMaker games)http://mcky.sitesled.comMy AutoIt projects:Mcky's CalEntry - Calendar schedulingMcky's Web Extractor - Web page links extractorMcky's Appkey- Powerful Hotkey-listing tool[quote]I wish I was never born. I am just a lonely soul in this world... :([/quote]

From the unstable download directory. It's not the "official" released version, so check back around once a week for updates to the beta.

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

Jon, can you sticky the information on how to get the GUI-enabled version so people will stop asking once every 2 days?

Ya know... they wouldn't have to ask if they bothered to search the forums first... :D

[font="Optima"]"Standing in the rain, twisted and insane, we are holding onto nothing.Feeling every breath, holding no regrets, we're still looking out for something."[/font]Note: my projects are off-line until I can spend more time to make them compatable with syntax changes.

Jon, can you sticky the information on how to get the GUI-enabled version so people will stop asking once every 2 days?

Agreed.

Better yet, why not create a new forum for GUI-specific questions? (josbe and/or trids suggested this earlier)

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

If you are not reading the forum each day it is easy to miss some of the goodies. If not a GUI forum, how about a sticky for latest versions. Then the FAQ could point to this and we would have a consistent place to find and document the latest.

Latest unstable

latest production

latest Scite install

latest spy

latest GUI builder

latest AutoScriptWriter

latest Tidy (maybe being in Scite good enough)

latest UDF Manager

My two cents :D