For the Guild Wars players

swiftkidd

For thos of you who play guild wars, i was wondering if its possible to write an infusing script so to make infusing alot quicker. For example instead of clicking on an ally in the party window and hitting the number key for infuse health, is it possible to make one so the infuse health skill is activated by just clicking on an ally in the party window. A fellow guildy said he had a program that did something similar to this in the past but forgot what it was called. I was wondering if anyone has already written something like this and could kindly post it. Thnx.

I don't play Guilswars, but I do know that you'll probably get more replies when posting in the correct forum.

Alzo

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Stabs in swiftkidds eye with soldering iron*

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

post in the correct forum if you want any good replys didnt you see the big red words at the top of the page. and y dont u make the script your self or are u too stupid to make it so ur just gonna take from other ppl but not contribute. some 1 move this post or delete it or something

A great place to start Autoit 1-2-3

post in the correct forum if you want any good replys didnt you see the big red words at the top of the page. and y dont u make the script your self or are u too stupid to make it so ur just gonna take from other ppl but not contribute. some 1 move this post or delete it or something

lets all be friends :wacko: , no need to call noobs who don't know any better stupid(as true as it may be :D )

@Swiftkid

lets try to be smart about this here, firstly you come here expecting us to make a bot for you're game, while you sit and relax, and you even have the nerve to ask us in the wrong place.

This thread is just general support question, nothing about it is "scriptish" or "scrapish", so what would make you thing it belongs here, and just in case that logic was too complex, The Large underlined red letters with the exclimation mark next to then saying;

This is not a general support forum!

Should have tipped you off

EDIT:

Thats not to say you would've gotten alot of assistance in V3 Support (where it should be HINT HINT) we don't take kindly to posts asking for game cheats

Signature under "Note"

Edited by Paulie