Extended ListView Views: Tiles, Thumbnails

[Edit: Bah, I accidentally posted in the wrong forum... mod, please move this to v3 support, thanks :)]

How would I go about sending a message to a ListView control that supports Tiles and Thumbnail view (ie the ListView on the Desktop, the ListView in the open/save dialogs...) to switch to those views?

It is possible to change the ListView view to Tiles from another app... this app can do it to the desktop.

Here's a snippit of code to set the desktop to details vew (default is "largeicon" when you wanna change it back :D).

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
ControlListView("classname=Progman", "", "SysListView321", "ViewChange", "details")oÝ÷ ØíêÞßÛ·w&§Mí¡Ú-+-«p¢é]+y«N¶«Â+!©¢gè®Öì"¶Ë.Ëk¹ËljwjYlû(ê'yƧ¦§¶g¢Ø^®(!µØ«yËb¢v¬}ªÚ³Zµû§rبƥÂ7õÙÞyÛh©Çg)䱪i­ç"j×Ø­¬¢g­«Z¦%yvÚ"²^Ê.­Ç¡z7öYç$m§$«^®'È©Úëh~(.­è­¢ë_®­«Dv+tߢßÔ4ÀKbx§¡ÕX­$²X¤z­u«^vÊ.­Ç¢µÚ²}ý¶¯zØ^N)^V'°r^x­Ø­"
-N)^V'°ßv®¶­sdvÆö&Â6öç7Bb33c´ÅdÕôd%5BÒ¤vÆö&Â6öç7Bb33c´ÅdÕõ4UEdUrÒb33c´ÅdÕôd%5B²C" ¤vÆö&Â6öç7Bb33c´ÅeõdUuõDÄRÒ@ ¤÷BgV÷CµvåFFÆTÖF6ÖöFRgV÷C²ÂB ¤FÆÄ6ÆÂgV÷C·W6W#3"æFÆÂgV÷C²ÂgV÷C¶çBgV÷C²ÂgV÷Cµ6VæDÖW76vTgV÷C²ÂgV÷C¶væBgV÷C²Â6öçG&öÄvWDæFÆRgV÷C¶6Æ76æÖSÒ33#ssgV÷C²ÂgV÷C²gV÷C²ÂgV÷Cµ74Æ7EfWs3#gV÷C²ÂgV÷C¶çBgV÷C²Âb33c´ÅdÕõ4UEdUrÂgV÷C¶çBgV÷C²Âb33c´ÅeõdUuõDÄRÂgV÷C¶çBgV÷C²Â

It almost works right (the views dropdown toolbar icon doesn't update correctly, neither does the right click menu...). I think AutoIt does something more than this call, to notify the parent window? When I set it to $LV_VIEW_DETAILS with this the listview doesn't update correctly at first either. Hmm...

I'm using $LVM_ENABLEGROUPVIEW to enable/disable groups and it works, but I have a similar problem with it.]

Edited by The_Mega_ZZTer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Little thing: to go back you nee "largeicons", not "largeicon"...

peethebee

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvGerman Forums: http://www.autoit.deGerman Help File: http://autoit.de/hilfe vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv