Follow the box game

Paulie

Here is a game i made with the help of Simucal (His Concept worked better than mine:))

I pretty much added point system and centering, and tweaked his code to be possible

Anyway,

Thanks to him, i present to you, My mouse follow game

Basic, But fun

---V.4.1---

This version includes a menu with selectable difficulties, and smoother movement, and a harder "hard"

Thanks

Paulie

Edited by Paulie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Psht, give yourself more credit. You had everything ready except for making the box move correctly. Nice work!

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

:"> I'm not very good at it, but it is fun

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Did the 1000 :D

Nice game

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

Thanks Guys,

Ok there is new version now with menus and different difficulties(I edited first post)

i cant get 50 on hard!!

The code is so long, shouldn't there an "autoitbox" tag like "codebox" :D

Edited by Paulie

On the first version I got 6684 :D

I cheated though...

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Ok guys version 3 is out (see first post)

It will most likely be one of the last versions...

Made MUCH more gracefull movements and a easier point system(counts up by 10) and stoped the box from going half off screen occasionally

I'm am wondering if it is possible to get rid of the glitchy black bar that occasionally appears over the gray box

if any new versions are created it will be to center labels or better suit movements enjoy!! :D

Ok guys version 3 is out (see first post)

It will most likely be one of the last versions...

Made MUCH more gracefull movements and a easier point system(counts up by 10) and stoped the box from going half off screen occasionally

I'm am wondering if it is possible to get rid of the glitchy black bar that occasionally appears over the gray box

if any new versions are created it will be to center labels or better suit movements enjoy!! :wacko:

The movements are MUCH better, however, I think it has become to easy (even at "Hard") due to slow moving. I'd make the box a bit smaller if I were you. Anyway, very well done :D

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Replace line 117 with this code; it will stop pixel hacks.

$col_ran = Random(1, 9, 1)
        $col_ran2 = Random(10, 90, 1)
        $col_ran3 = Random(000000, 999999, 1)
        $col_ran4 = Random(000000, 999999, 1)
        $col_ran5 = Random(000000, 999999, 1)
        Select
            Case $i_Rand = 1 ; Move Box UP
                If ($a_BoxPos[1] - 10) > 25 Then
                    Sleep(10)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0xCCCCCC)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0x00FF00)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0x & $col_ran5)
                    GUICtrlSetPos($box, $a_BoxPos[0], $a_BoxPos[1] - 10)
                    $s_Temp = 1
                    $points = $points +1
                EndIf
            Case $i_Rand = 2 ; Move Box RIGHT
                If ($a_BoxPos[0] + 10) < 475 Then
                    Sleep(10)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0x00FF00)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0x00FF & $col_ran2)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0xff0000)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0x000000)
                    GUICtrlSetPos($box, $a_BoxPos[0] + 10, $a_BoxPos[1])
                    $s_Temp = 1
                    $points = $points +1
                EndIf
            Case $i_Rand = 3 ; Move Box DOWN
                If ($a_BoxPos[1] + 10) < 475 Then
                    Sleep(10)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0x0000ff)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0x19197 & $col_ran)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0x & $col_ran4)
                    GUICtrlSetPos($box, $a_BoxPos[0], $a_BoxPos[1] + 10)
                    $s_Temp = 1
                    $points = $points +1
                EndIf
            Case $i_Rand = 4 ; Move Box LEFT
                If ($a_BoxPos[0] - 10) > 25 Then
                    Sleep(10)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0xff0000)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0xff8c00)
                    GUICtrlSetBkColor($box, 0x & $col_ran3)
                    GUICtrlSetPos($box, $a_BoxPos[0] - 10, $a_BoxPos[1])
                    $s_Temp = 1
                    $points = $points +1
                EndIf

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Replace line 117 with this code; it will stop pixel hacks.

That'll definatly stop pixel hacks, but sometimes it turns black and you cant see it (rarely) lol

and there are plenty of other ways to hack this game, so just blocking that is odd

but i like having it alter between colors based on its direction like it moves up, it turns red, down, blue and so on

Revised First post to include that and incresed hard difficulty

Edited by Paulie

:D Always glad to help!

EDIT: tried your version 4 and well....the only way to truly stop pixel hacks is to make the color random. Like I had in my post.

Edited by Firestorm