Added a GUICtrlRead

Heres my code:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
$Form1 = GUICreate("Passworder password manager", 286, 332, 334, 153)
$Sitename = GUICtrlCreateInput("Sitename", 40, 88, 209, 21, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
$Password = GUICtrlCreateInput("Password", 40, 224, 209, 21, -1, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Passworder, Password manager", 64, 152, 154, 17)
$done = GUICtrlCreatebutton("Save!", 56, 168, 168, 17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
While 1
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        ExitLoop
    Case $msg = $done
        INIWrite ("pass.ini", "passwords", $sitename, $password)
    EndSelect
WEnd
Exit

oÝ÷ Ù8b±Ú²Ø^ Ò®+^nëcºËp®+^²Ø^ݩݶ¢êì¢'bte
ÚåEæ¢{"µéÚïéjË0¢·oj¸nW¬jwméíá!Øm²0º-v+)¬v;¬µ¦åjyPÉ·¢¶+#ºËfÈðºØ¢}ý¶·¤+"²l¡×§£É·¢§^jw«®ÚºÚ"µÍÚ[ÛYH  ÑÕRPÛÛÝ[Ë]LÉÝÂÌÍÑÜLHHÕRPÜX]J ][ÝÔÜÝÛÜÜÝÛÜX[YÙ][ÝË
ÌÌÌÍMLÊBÌÍÔÚ][[YHHÕRPÝÜX]R[]
    ][ÝÔÚ][[YI][ÝË
KKLK    ÌÍÕÔ×ÑVÐÓQSQÑJBÌÍÔÜÝÛÜHÕRPÝÜX]R[]
    ][ÝÔÜÝÛÜ  ][ÝË
KKLK    ÌÍÕÔ×ÑVÐÓQSQÑJBÕRPÝÜX]SX[
    ][ÝÔÜÝÛÜÜÝÛÜX[YÙ][ÝË
MLMMMÊBÌÍÙÛHHÕRPÝÜX]X]Û    ][ÝÔØ]IÌÌÎÉ][ÝË
MMMMÊBÕRTÙ]Ý]JÕ×ÔÒÕÊBÚ[HBIÌÍÛÙÈHÝZQÙ]ÙÊ
BTÙ[XÝPØÙH  ÌÍÛÙÈH ÌÍÑÕRWÑUSÐÓÔÑBBQ^]ÛÜPØÙH   ÌÍÛÙÈH ÌÍÙÛBBRSUÜ]H
    ][ÝÜÜË[I][ÝË  ][ÝÜÜÝÛÜÉ][ÝËÕRPÝXY
    ÌÍÜÚ][[YJKÕRPÝXY
    ÌÍÜÜÝÛÜ
JBQ[Ù[XÝÑ[^]

EDIT: The INI looks like:

[passwords]
3=4

with the first code. But that was what i expected.

Edited by codemyster

• Developers

Maybe it's just my pc.

Hm... i compiled and it magicaly worked... maybe SciTE is being evil to me...

yea ... lets blame SciTE since it couldn't be a pilot error ... :D

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

well i made no changes to my code when i compiled it, and it just worked. I guess i will apologize to SciTE and it's makers. *apologizes to... um... the computer* and sorry to... i'm not really sure who made SciTE. :D

• Developers

well i made no changes to my code when i compiled it, and it just worked. I guess i will apologize to SciTE and it's makers. *apologizes to... um... the computer* and sorry to... i'm not really sure who made SciTE. :wacko:

No worries... was just kidding...

As to the creator of SciTE.... you can see the nice long list of contributors when you open the About window.......:D

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

Whoa, thats like alot of people

I especially think Jos van der Zande is a super star on that contributor list :D !!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

I especially think Jos van der Zande is a super star on that contributor list :wacko: !!

For SciTE project I "only" wrote the au3 lexer.

Most work went into the installer/Helpfile/LUA/Config files/scripts to generate it all/scripts like SciTEconfig and Tidy.......Etc...

Don't forget that others like Valik who wrote the current definition extractor and many Lua functions have also assisted to get it were we are today. (Full list in the main page of the SciTE4AutoIt3 Helpfile.)

Jos :D

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

For SciTE project I "only" wrote the au3 lexer.

Most work went into the installer/Helpfile/LUA/Config files/scripts to generate it all/scripts like SciTEconfig and Tidy.......Etc...

Don't forget that others like Valik who wrote the current definition extractor and many Lua functions have also assisted to get it were we are today. (Full list in the main page of the SciTE4AutoIt3 Helpfile.)

Jos :D

Awesome, didn't know about the definition extractor, then I have 2 faves there (Didn't see his name the first time I looked) :wacko:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I think you guys did a great job in scite, the color syntax is just perfect, I've tried other editors and it's looks like some kind of alien langauge.. without all the pretty colors.