AU3 Recorder

ok so in this game i recorded my clicks...

i got it to click in front of the ground then turn the camera and go to another direction..

but the problem is the delay between clicks is wrong...the recorder only goes up to 1000 ms max...but actually i waited about 10000 ms before i left clicked again....without guessing what the ms was can i edit some options in the recorder so it does it for me or something like that?...

MouseMove(734,330)
MouseDown("right")
MouseMove(829,592)
MouseUp("right")
Sleep(1000) (((this should be around 10000 really)))
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Sleep(1000)
Send("mm{F2}1")
MouseMove(640,491)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Sleep(1000)
MouseMove(661,443)
MouseDown("right")
MouseMove(555,444)
MouseUp("right")
Sleep(1000)
MouseMove(564,235)
MouseDown("left")
MouseUp("left")
Sleep(1000)
Send("n")

so when i played the code it was nothing like what i did manually....much faster....

Edited by creamauto

• Moderators

This would take you all of 5 seconds to do it in SciTe or any editor...

Editor >> Search >> Replace >> Sleep(1000) >> Sleep(10000) >> Replace All and your done.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

i know but i need it EXACT like the exact ms it took, i even tried timing it but it was off and it didnt work out right ..... because if the ms is wrong it will turn in the wrong places and might hit a tree or w/e.... (basically ineed to find how much ms it took between clicks)

Edited by creamauto

• Moderators

i know but i need it EXACT like the exact ms it took, i even tried timing it but it was off and it didnt work out right ..... because if the ms is wrong it will turn in the wrong places and might hit a tree or w/e.... (basically ineed to find how much ms it took between clicks)

I don't know how to edit it, so you might be better off making your own.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.