Newbie - Trying to uncheck boxes in firefox for bloglines rss

I do rss a lot, and I use bloglines.com However I like to go back to things so I check keep new frequently, but its annoying to uncheck each radio button. For instance I have 53 keep new items in a certain rss feed, I went through em all by opening each link in a tab, but now I have to uncheck them all manually for them to go away, and its annoying!

Someone directed me here from dslreports, so I am exhausted I have tried so many extensions and such, but I guess because the site uses iframe its not working

I assume someone has to write a script, and you load it and run it. I have no idea how to do this, and i figured someone might have already done it, thanks in advance!

If it's for the internet use IE.au3 (search it)

or use

ControlClick()

or

Gui--something (forgot command)

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

If it's for the internet use IE.au3 (search it)

or use

ControlClick()

or

Gui--something (forgot command)

I assume IE.AU3 is the script I have to run, but I am on firefox will it still work?

Also I haven no idea how to code, so I assume ControLClick is a function.. please I just need all the help I can get, I don't really want to learn all about it cause this is the only thing I need to do

I assume IE.AU3 is the script I have to run, but I am on firefox will it still work?

Also I haven no idea how to code, so I assume ControLClick is a function.. please I just need all the help I can get, I don't really want to learn all about it cause this is the only thing I need to do

No it won't work, as ff doesn't support API, whereas IE does.

Edited by marfdaman

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Moderators

Actually, you do need to learn "all" about it... what if something changes with FireFox or the issue your dealing with, then you'll need to know how to adjust for it.

You should take the interactive tutorial so you understand the simple things.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21048

Then post your script you've worked on to show an effort, and comment exactly where / what you need help with, that's the way to get help here.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.